Davefremland's Traveler Profile
- I can do anything.
- Favourite music
- any and all
- San Diego
- Favourite movie
- Death Becomes her, Soapdish, Chocolat, The American President
- English, Italian
- Favourite quote
- "Life is a banquet and most poor slobs are starving"
- Interests and hobbies
- Tap dance, acting, painting, photography,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I do stuff as it comes up. No regrets.
- My friends describe me as
- Jolly, carefree, independent, funny, smart
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- All of my moments are equally amazing
Recent Entries by Davefremland
Traffic and subways and crowds, oh my! - Sep 18, 2012
So we had a nice long sleep-in and then left the hotel at nearly 10:00 to make our way to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham palace which started at 11:00. We arrived at just before the ho...
Fiasco - Sep 20, 2012
So the final day came and I got up after mom and waited patiently for her to get ready and meet her transport. I waited in the room exhausted while Jessica helped her with her bags and went down...
London Calling - Sep 17, 2012
So yesterday was a travel day which turned out to be tiring but not too stressful. We got up a little bit later than usual, had our usual breakfast and headed out to our transport. 30 minutes later...