Darrenstravels's Traveler Profile
- Unemployed travelling bum - (Catastrophe Analyst when I do work)
- Favourite music
- The Cure, The Smiths, The Misfits, Pendulum, Turin Brakes, Arcade Fire, Polyphonic Spree, Pantera and Weezer
- Kent, UK
- Favourite movie
- Forest Gump or Apocalypse Now
- Favourite quote
- Get busy living, or get busy dying
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Motorsport, Snowboarding, Diving, Mountain Biking, Hiking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Wrong Way Home by Peter Moore
- My friends describe me as
- Stupid, fat and going bald.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hiking Lembert Dome in Yosemite Valley, watching a large Eagle Ray pass beneath me off the Florida Keys whilst snorkeling, Diving on the Great Barrier Reef
Recent Entries by Darrenstravels
The real deal - May 16, 2012
Meeting It's now February 2013, coming up to a year after I was last in Kep. I've just read yet another blog completely glossing over this part of the country, or at best, doing nothing other th...
Losing the race to see Bokor - May 5, 2012
Up in the hills just outside of Kampot, sits a 1920's French Colonial hill station, known as Bokor Hill. It was built as an escape from the oppressive heat of the lowlands and is one of the few pla...
Kampot - May 3, 2012
In which our chubby tourist rides around and around and around...in true rural Cambodia. Another beautiful sunny day greets me as I awake for my first full day in Kampot. I grab some food whilst...