Danskgirl's Traveler Profile
- I.T. Project Manager
- Favourite music
- Funk, Soul , Some Rap, Pop, Electronica, Classical ....
- Favourite movie
- Dr Zhivago (and secretly any of the Back to the Futures)
- English, Irish but badly, Petit peu French, Lidt Danish
- Favourite quote
- 'Now there's a man with an open mind-you can feel the breeze from here' Groucho Marx
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Reading, Holisitic Beauty, Fashion, Film, Art
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as of the world as humanly possible
- Favourite book
- Like water for chocolate by Laura Esquivel
- My friends describe me as
- Who knows only them but probably something that would annoy me
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting himself
Recent Entries by Danskgirl
A trip to the homeland - Aug 23, 2010
Dublin Galway (Baptism) Sligo, Roscommon, Electric Picnic So my sister moved to Ireland in April after 13 yrs in Australia but moved back to Oz in Sept as they tried to buy a bar in Dublin for 7...
Little sojourn to the Southern Highlands - Oct 28, 2010
So I started a diet on Monday and went away for the first weekend in ages on Friday. I love to travel and been all over the world but my weight always goes mental when I am not at home, I once gain...
Women & children weekend in Forster - Nov 27, 2009
27-29Nov 09 My sisters husband is away on business in Ireland & my husband is working all weekend, so my sister in invited me to join her & her 4 kids at her in-laws place in Forster. Even...