Danielandeileen's Traveler Profile
- Woodworker, Natural Health Practitioner (student)
- Favourite music
- whatevers clever for the environment
- Greater Toronto Area (Unionville and Ennismore)
- not very many, but we're trying
- Interests and hobbies
- Love, Light, Permiculture, Organic lifestyle, a Healthy body and mind, music(makings and enjoying), sacred geometry, Woodworking,Natural construction, Travelling (education by experience), Humanity, Building bridges(literally and metephorically)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- raise a healthy and conscious child
- Favourite book
- Ishmael, Health and Healing, Alchemist, The Prophet, Flower of life, Pyrimid power,
- My friends describe me as
- "Danelsan" and "the little leener"
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- the present moment
Recent Entries by Danielandeileen
Edge Tour - Oct 25, 2009
So this entry is about my travels this summer, which took me to most of northern Europe. Countries included Wales, England, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Estonia, Sweden, and Denmark. I went on a ...
Helen's Visit - Oct 26, 2009
Our dear friend Helen from Kelowna, BC came to visit us…. I believe it was the week we were finishing school. So it was the end of May. Just before she came, we got a new little car. Well,...
catching up... right, so were were we? - Oct 23, 2009
Well hello there, long lost friends of our blog. A thousand apologies for the 12 month delay since our last entry. I suppose our time here in Ireland turned into a lifestyle, in contrast to a 't...