Danharriet's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- A Broad Spectrum
- Favourite movie
- English Mysteries
- Favourite quote
- If you want something done, ask a busy man, the other has no time - Elbert Hubert
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, golfing, volunteering, & dancing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to it's fullest and die tired
- Favourite book
- The True Believer
- My friends describe me as
- Full of life and adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of son followed by birth of grandson and birth of granddaughter
Recent Entries by Danharriet
The longest journey ends with the last step - Mar 16, 2013
As the longest journey begins with the first step; it also ends with the last step. This morning we sailed into the San Francisco Bay under the Golden Gate Bridge, but we didn't rush to the upper d...
A few hours late and many penguins short - Feb 22, 2013
Patagonia's largest and most commercially important city, Punta Arenas, Chile is the capital of the Magallenes Province. Located on the western side of the Strait of Magellan, between the Pacific a...
A grand day and a bad night - Jan 29, 2013
Today, we begin our adventure around South America. We will be stopping at St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. Charlotte Amalie is the capital and largest city of the US Virgin Islands, located on the i...