Danharriet's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- A Broad Spectrum
- Favourite movie
- English Mysteries
- Favourite quote
- If you want something done, ask a busy man, the other has no time - Elbert Hubert
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, golfing, volunteering, & dancing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to it's fullest and die tired
- Favourite book
- The True Believer
- My friends describe me as
- Full of life and adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of son followed by birth of grandson and birth of granddaughter
Recent Entries by Danharriet
The beaches of Fortaleza - Feb 6, 2013
Our day had just begun in the Northern Brazilian port of Fortaleza ([foʁtaˈlezɐ], Portuguese for Fortress) with the Grand Princess slowly moving thru the harbor towards our berth. F...
A walkabout in Port of Spain - Feb 1, 2013
The term Walkabout is an Australian term that means a journey on foot undertaken by an Australian Aboriginal in order to live in the traditional manner. We use the term to reflect that the journey ...
A day in Bridgetown - Jan 31, 2013
This morning as the sun began its journey across the sky, we arrived in the port of Bridgetown, Barbados. Like at our other Caribbean ports, we arrived in port to temperatures in the high 80...