Danharriet's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- A Broad Spectrum
- Favourite movie
- English Mysteries
- Favourite quote
- If you want something done, ask a busy man, the other has no time - Elbert Hubert
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, golfing, volunteering, & dancing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to it's fullest and die tired
- Favourite book
- The True Believer
- My friends describe me as
- Full of life and adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of son followed by birth of grandson and birth of granddaughter
Recent Entries by Danharriet
Salvador, the start of Carnival - Feb 8, 2013
Like on the last several mornings, we had experienced in Brazil, we awoke to rain washed decks and rising morning temperatures. We rose from our slumbers over an hour before the time when the s...
The beaches of Fortaleza - Feb 6, 2013
Our day had just begun in the Northern Brazilian port of Fortaleza ([foʁtaˈlezɐ], Portuguese for Fortress) with the Grand Princess slowly moving thru the harbor towards our berth. F...
A walkabout in Port of Spain - Feb 1, 2013
The term Walkabout is an Australian term that means a journey on foot undertaken by an Australian Aboriginal in order to live in the traditional manner. We use the term to reflect that the journey ...