Dane's Traveler Profile
- Editor, Writer
- Favourite music
- Not much. Blue October.
- Austin, TX USA
- Favourite movie
- Moderate Spanish, 4-7 words of a few others
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Travel Writing, Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Timequake, or anything by Vonnegut. Maybe Steppenwolf.
- My friends describe me as
- That guy they haven't seen in a while.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Still composing it.
MySpace page dedicated to travel.
Recent Entries by Dane
Day 1 at Angkor - Mar 2, 2011
I'll write about this later.
Villa Gregoriana and Falls - Apr 9, 2012
The day after Easter, we took it easy. We strolled through Villa Gregoriana in Tivoli and had a quiet dinner in town.
Easter Mass at the Vatican - Apr 8, 2012
I didn't make it to Easter Mass last time I was in Rome. All the rooms were booked, for the whole of Italy it seemed like, so I ended up sleeping on a train to a town I'd never heard of. Not that m...