Dancejill's Traveler Profile
- We are retired, Len was a Captain with the Winnipeg Fire Department, Jill retired from the IAAE Canada which she managed.
- Favourite music
- We enjoy Country and great hits from the Beatles, Elvis, and The Guess Who from Winnipeg.
- We both speak English and Jill has some German.
- Interests and hobbies
- #1 Travelling! Camping, walking, Len makes hand crafted hiking sticks, Jill sews, embroiders.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to travel to interesting and unique places in the world.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having Len to share my life with.
Recent Entries by Dancejill
LORD STANLEY'S CUP - Jul 20, 2013
Hockey eh! Canada's game. We went to see the cup and maybe get our picture taken with Jonathan Toews, but then again so did about 1001++ other Winnipegers. We stood in line from 1 to 3:45 when then...
FAIRWELL TO NANAIMO - Nov 1, 2012
HERE ARE THE LAST PICTURES TO END MY VISIT TO NANAIMO. BOTH JOANNE AND BILL ARE LOOKING PRETTY GOOD. AS OF TODAY ALL THEIR DR. VISITS HAVE BEEN POSITIVE. LET'S HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY. I HAD A G...
SUNDAY, OUR RESTING DAY - Oct 28, 2012
UP, NOT EARLY AND EAGER TO FIND OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING OUTSIDE. JOANNE SAID EVERYTHING HAD BEEN CANCELLED FOR THE TSUNAMI IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING. I PACKED MY BAGS UP AND GOT EVERYTHING S...