Dan-and-jenn's Traveler Profile
- both of us work for the city of New Smyrna Beach
- Favourite music
- Jack Johnson
- she speaks some French and I can speak some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- see a miracle
- My friends describe me as
- as a very tall and happy couple
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting married on St. Patrick's Day 2009, and taking a three week honeymoon trip to Europe
Recent Entries by Dan-and-jenn
Copper Coast Geopark - Jan 2, 2010
see the entry post titled "Waterford's crystal blue Atlantic persuasion..."
Rock of Cashel...rock of ages - Jan 1, 2010
see the post entitles "Castle hunting through the Irish snow mountains"
Castle hunting through the Irish snow mountains - Jan 1, 2010
We got up early on the second day of our honeymoon without much sleep because of the loud Italians partying till 4am on New Year's Eve. Words of advice ....hostels are nice and cheap and fun if you...