D_muzzo's Traveler Profile
- Part time Genius. Professional smart a$$
- Favourite music
- Most of it, except for the crap stuff.
- Victoria, Australia
- Favourite movie
- 'Strayan, some German and fluent in Drunk
- Favourite quote
- If something is fun it will be more fun with beer.
- Interests and hobbies
- Eating, drinking and being merry. Attempting to play touch football and diving.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Amass loads of friends / travel experiences / money
- Favourite book
- Guide to the modern drunk
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting on a deserted beach in Fiji, MP3 player in the ears, cold stubby in the hand. Good place to sit and think. That's all I can think of at the moment. There's probably a better one, but I'm missing time here and there...
One weekend in Paris...
Pics of Roma!
The Lakes District, UK
Nature. It'll give you a runny nose.
La Tomatina, here we come!
Espania - the rest
Non Tomatina photos of Spain
Edinburgh Fringe Festival
Photos of Deutschland!
I think we went to Octoberfest. In September.
Switzerland / Sweden... Kinda like Iran / Iraq...
Egypt, Mk I
20 photos down, 980 to go...
Egypt Mk VI
More Egyptian photos, in no particular order...
Pics of Portugal
A weekend of Castles, port and disaproving grannies.
Egypt Mk II
Sick of Egypt yet?
Some BIG photos of the BIG apple.
New York. It's BIG.
Egypt Mk III
The grouse pyramid.
Wales - stoopid rugby world cup...
Didn't want the thing anyway...
It's my Ireland.
All pubs are WHAT over Easter? So what are we going to do?
Egypt - the money shot(s).
If Egypt were p*rn, this would be the money shot...
Hunting for Santa in the French alps.
Skiing is for pansies. Now, about that wafer thin slice of cheese...
Recent Entries by D_muzzo
It's only 1,000 km... - Nov 2, 2016
Cape York. It's only 1,000 km from Cairns... Made it there. Made it back. 12 days of Camping. I'm never camping ever again. Best bit: Chilli Beach. Or maybe Eliott Falls. Worst bit. A sl...
Dirt flies waterholes and not another living soul - Nov 4, 2016
The Telegraph Track: 3 days, 2 nights, 1 t-shirt, 1 plugga, 80 litres of drinking water, 40 litres of petrol, one flat battery, one discovery that cars are not waterproof when swimming them across ...
The northern bit of the northern bit of Australia. - Nov 5, 2016
Sorry for the delay. I fell down a waterfall. Good bit: I didn't break any bones and managed to keep the camera out of the water and off the rocks. Bad bit: Blood. Lots of blood. My legs blackened ...