D_g's Traveler Profile
- Danielle - Teacher Georgie - Unemployed waster/full time commuter
- Favourite music
- Georgie = RnB and Danielle= Indie, rock, electro, house
- Favourite movie
- Georgie = Titanic, The Notebook, Mamma Mia Danielle = The Notebook,
- English... "Posh" Essex and Saaaaf East Laandaaann
- Favourite quote
- never forget yesterday, but always live for today... because you never know what tomorrow can bring or what it can take away.
- Interests and hobbies
- Both - Drinking too much with a cheeky sudoku thrown in...GEEKS!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Georgie - Sky dive, earn millions, learn the drums, get my Maths degree, learn another language and generally be the best at everything. Danielle - Safari, Teach in Africa, Learn to drive, Travel more and meet as many people as possible!
- Favourite book
- Both - Harry Potter(s), Twilight(s)
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting each other :P and booking this trip!!!! Danielle - Graduating with a 2.1!! Georgie - Jumping off of Mont Blanc (with a parachute!)
Recent Entries by D_g
Khao Sok - Jan 2, 2013
As a London commuter I solemnly swear not to moan about over crowding or late transport again! (Or for at least a month when I'm back!) Ok.. So we headed to the pier after hailing a taxi and prepar...
...and so we've come to SHOP! Bangkok, part 2 - Jan 13, 2013
We didnt stay in the same place as before (D&D inn) because it was fully book but still on Khaosan road at Khaosan Park Resort, breakfast included... Nom nom! Staying here our last two nights. ...
Thank you and good morning! - Jan 16, 2013
Well.. We've touched down in London.. Excited and sad at the same time. The first thing we noticed.... OH MY GOD IT IS SO COLD!!!!! It's gonna take a while to get used to it for sure... 35 degree h...