Cwcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Artists: Furtwangler, Abbado, Elina Garanca, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Tom Petty, Miles Davis, Jacky Cheung; Genre: Jazz, Classical, Pop, Rock, R&B...
- Favourite movie
- Andersson Roy, Pawilikwoski, Tarkovsky, Kiewslowki, Nuri Ceylan, Herzog, W. Wenders, Wong Karwai, M. Antonino, Fellini, A. Weerasethakul, Sophia Copolla, F.Truffaut, Lars Von Trier, Hsaio, Francois Ozon, Godard, Ang Lee..
- English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- "We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time." ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Reading, Films & Photography, Badminton, Kayak, Hiking, Camping
- Favourite book
- Albert Camus' the Outsider
Recent Entries by Cwcc
Vienna charm & Innsbruck - May 29, 2015
Museum Quartier in Vienna, there was an exhibition focusing on the relationship of Egon Schiele and his model Wally. Egon's drawings were profoundly absorbing, squiggling lines of expressive se...
Dazzling Budapest - May 14, 2015
"Ready to be bedazzled by Budapest", I said to myself as I got off the train and in no time, I immersed myself into the beautiful night scene of Blue Danube. Chilly ...
Pan Am Fun - Jul 18, 2015
Pan Am 2015 is underway at Toronto. Athletes from 41 countries competing in 46 sports from July 10-26; opening ceremony kicked off with Cirque Du Soleil and closing with international sta...