Cwcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Artists: Furtwangler, Abbado, Elina Garanca, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Tom Petty, Miles Davis, Jacky Cheung; Genre: Jazz, Classical, Pop, Rock, R&B...
- Favourite movie
- Andersson Roy, Pawilikwoski, Tarkovsky, Kiewslowki, Nuri Ceylan, Herzog, W. Wenders, Wong Karwai, M. Antonino, Fellini, A. Weerasethakul, Sophia Copolla, F.Truffaut, Lars Von Trier, Hsaio, Francois Ozon, Godard, Ang Lee..
- English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- "We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time." ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Reading, Films & Photography, Badminton, Kayak, Hiking, Camping
- Favourite book
- Albert Camus' the Outsider
Recent Entries by Cwcc
Poland Pulses - Oct 31, 2014
The day Rafal Blenchaz played at Koerner Hall, I took off to his home country--Poland, otherwise I'd certainly be one among his audiences. Instead, I got myself a set of his competition recordings...
Dazu Rock Carvings, Kitchener Day Trip - Feb 13, 2013
Kitchener, not far away from Toronto, a town with its own charm and culture. Conrad Center For Performing Arts and local museum are welc...
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition at Bell Lightbox - Nov 26, 2014
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition is now at Bell Lightbox. It's a must see for movie fans. Original artifacts, creative process, costume, original scripts and many more...not only eye appealing, it certa...