Cwcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Artists: Furtwangler, Abbado, Elina Garanca, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Tom Petty, Miles Davis, Jacky Cheung; Genre: Jazz, Classical, Pop, Rock, R&B...
- Favourite movie
- Andersson Roy, Abbas Kiarostasmi, Pawilikwoski, Tarkovsky, Kiewslowki, Nuri Ceylan, Herzog, Wenders, Wong Karwai, M. Antonino, Fellini, A. Weerasethakul, Sophia Copolla, F.Truffaut, Lars Von Trier, Hsaio, Francois Ozon, Godard, Ang Lee..
- English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- "We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time." ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Reading, Films & Photography, Badminton, Kayak, Hiking, Camping
- Favourite book
- Albert Camus' the Outsider
Recent Entries by Cwcc
Change is constant - Jan 1, 2012
Hong Kong changes constantly. I went back and saw lot of changes, not only in terms of the cityscape-- structural and economical developments but also in the hearts of citizens. More and more HK c...
Profound & Pristine Prague - Dec 4, 2011
Ahoj! Hello! Prague is a mesmerizing, profound and pristine city, full of cultural traditions, history and heritage. Walking along cobble-stoned streets is the best way to to discover this beau...
Dolce Vita - Oct 25, 2015
Most cities in Italy such as Florence and Rome seemingly withstand the passing of time effortlessly, it also rings true in northern part of Italy. A two-week trip to northern Italy with Verona...