Cwcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Artists: Furtwangler, Abbado, Elina Garanca, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Tom Petty, Miles Davis, Jacky Cheung; Genre: Jazz, Classical, Pop, Rock, R&B...
- Favourite movie
- Andersson Roy, Pawilikwoski, Tarkovsky, Kiewslowki, Nuri Ceylan, Herzog, W. Wenders, Wong Karwai, M. Antonino, Fellini, A. Weerasethakul, Sophia Copolla, F.Truffaut, Lars Von Trier, Hsaio, Francois Ozon, Godard, Ang Lee..
- English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- "We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time." ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Reading, Films & Photography, Badminton, Kayak, Hiking, Camping
- Favourite book
- Albert Camus' the Outsider
Recent Entries by Cwcc
Riviera Maya, Mexico - Apr 9, 2015
Spring was officially here but it still played a trick with us all -- a week of flurries, no kidding. After all it's still in April, I understood; unsettling weather that's what we would expect th...
Poland Pulses - Oct 31, 2014
The day Rafal Blenchaz played at Koerner Hall, I took off to his home country--Poland, otherwise I'd certainly be one among his audiences. Instead, I got myself a set of his competition recordings...
Dazu Rock Carvings, Kitchener Day Trip - Feb 13, 2013
Kitchener, not far away from Toronto, a town with its own charm and culture. Conrad Center For Performing Arts and local museum are welc...