Cwcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Artists: Elina Garanca, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Tom Petty, Miles Davis, Jacky Cheung; Genre: Jazz, Classical, Pop, Rock...
- Favourite movie
- Andersson Roy, Tarkovsky, Kiewslowki, Nuri Ceylan, Herzog, Wong Karwai, M. Antonino, Fellini, A. Weerasethakul, Sophia Copolla, Francois Truffaut's, Lars Von Trier's Melancholia, Hsaio's City of Sadness, Francois Ozon's Angel, Godard's Breathless...
- English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- "We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time." ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Reading, Films & Photography, Badminton, Kayaking, Hiking...
- Favourite book
- Albert Camus' the Outsider
Recent Entries by Cwcc
Poland Pulses - Oct 31, 2014
The day Rafal Blenchaz played at Koerner Hall, I took off to his home country--Poland, otherwise I'd certainly be one among his audiences. Instead, I got myself a set of his competition recordings...
Dazu Rock Carvings, Kitchener Day Trip - Feb 13, 2013
Kitchener, not far away from Toronto, a town with its own charm and culture. Conrad Center For Performing Arts and local museum are welc...
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition at Bell Lightbox - Nov 26, 2014
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition is now at Bell Lightbox. It's a must see for movie fans. Original artifacts, creative process, costume, original scripts and many more...not only eye appealing, it certa...