Curryinahurry's Traveler Profile
- lady of leisure
- Favourite music
- all sorts
- Favourite movie
- I have lots of favourites
- can just about manage english
- Favourite quote
- yesterday has gone, tomorrow is yet to come, so enjoy today - something like that
- Interests and hobbies
- Cooking, sewing, travel,sport
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm greedy I want to do everything
- Favourite book
- anything by Michael Connelly
- My friends describe me as
- slightly off balance
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sounds cheesy, but creating life - giving birth - you can't top that
Their gorgeous little songbird friend Doris hails from Blighty. In Doris's other life she moonlights as a landscape gardener (potters in other people's gardens). Fred, Ginger & Doris have been friends for over 28yrs, their daughter's met in their first year of school.
Hopefully this intrepid trio will have many more adventures to share.
Recent Entries by Curryinahurry
HAS FRED LOST THE PLOT? - Sep 24, 2012
We took a private bus for the 2 hr journey from Chennai to Mamallapuram, good job really as Doris has a touch of sleeping sickness. I am also having a re-occurrance of bulimic bottom. To be hones...
DOG TIRED IN CHENNAI - Sep 23, 2012
Arrived in Chennai about 1.30pm after a 2 hr flight from Calcutta. Hotel looks fine except for the railway line running adjacent to our bedroom window. Met our new team leader Santo, and 3 of the ...
OH CALCUTTA! - Sep 22, 2012
Arrived in Kolkata about 8am. I fear my worse nightmare has returned - my tummy is not feeling good. Outside the railway station there are hundreds of yellow cabs waiting for a fare. On the drive t...