Curryinahurry's Traveler Profile
- lady of leisure
- Favourite music
- all sorts
- Favourite movie
- I have lots of favourites
- can just about manage english
- Favourite quote
- yesterday has gone, tomorrow is yet to come, so enjoy today - something like that
- Interests and hobbies
- Cooking, sewing, travel,sport
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm greedy I want to do everything
- Favourite book
- anything by Michael Connelly
- My friends describe me as
- slightly off balance
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sounds cheesy, but creating life - giving birth - you can't top that
Their gorgeous little songbird friend Doris hails from Blighty. In Doris's other life she moonlights as a landscape gardener (potters in other people's gardens). Fred, Ginger & Doris have been friends for over 28yrs, their daughter's met in their first year of school.
Hopefully this intrepid trio will have many more adventures to share.
Recent Entries by Curryinahurry
MANUEL ALIVE & WELL IN MYSORE - Oct 2, 2012
Arrived at 8am in Bangalore, fortunately we were in time to catch our connecting train to Mysore. Another 3 hrs on the train !!! As luck would have it, it's a public holiday today to honour Mahatm...
FAREWELL KERALA HELLO KOCHI - Sep 30, 2012
We said our goodbyes to our hosts, Tomichen, Nimmy, Ann Maria and Anto. It was a privilege to have stayed with such a lovely family. We then travelled back down the river to Apelley. Our bus to Koc...
DDD - The Memorable Coffee I Keep Forgetting - Sep 26, 2012
I should imagine that the pharmaceutical companies don't have a very big market for laxatives in India! Never in a million years did I think,when beginning our blog at the start of our 39 day ...