Curryinahurry's Traveler Profile
- lady of leisure
- Favourite music
- all sorts
- Favourite movie
- I have lots of favourites
- can just about manage english
- Favourite quote
- yesterday has gone, tomorrow is yet to come, so enjoy today - something like that
- Interests and hobbies
- Cooking, sewing, travel,sport
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm greedy I want to do everything
- Favourite book
- anything by Michael Connelly
- My friends describe me as
- slightly off balance
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sounds cheesy, but creating life - giving birth - you can't top that
Their gorgeous little songbird friend Doris hails from Blighty. In Doris's other life she moonlights as a landscape gardener (potters in other people's gardens). Fred, Ginger & Doris have been friends for over 28yrs, their daughter's met in their first year of school.
Hopefully this intrepid trio will have many more adventures to share.
Recent Entries by Curryinahurry
THE TALENTED MR SINGH - Sep 16, 2012
We caught the 6.30am bus for our 4-hour journey to Bharatpur. DJ made the executive decision to leave Jaipur as early as possible so that we could have more time to chill at our hotel in Bharatp...
Doris's Dear Diary - Dazed & Confused - Sep 15, 2012
We're getting a bit behind with these blogs – not because they've not been written, but because we've been having a bit of difficulty over the past few days getting connected to wi-f...
TOURIST'S INVOLVED IN POTHOLE DRAMA - Sep 15, 2012
Doris was feeling a bit dopey this morning, more so than normal, and Fred was suffering from gritty eyes, due to the dry dusty streets. With those two feeling a bit under par we decided to have ...