Curryinahurry's Traveler Profile
- lady of leisure
- Favourite music
- all sorts
- Favourite movie
- I have lots of favourites
- can just about manage english
- Favourite quote
- yesterday has gone, tomorrow is yet to come, so enjoy today - something like that
- Interests and hobbies
- Cooking, sewing, travel,sport
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm greedy I want to do everything
- Favourite book
- anything by Michael Connelly
- My friends describe me as
- slightly off balance
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sounds cheesy, but creating life - giving birth - you can't top that
Their gorgeous little songbird friend Doris hails from Blighty. In Doris's other life she moonlights as a landscape gardener (potters in other people's gardens). Fred, Ginger & Doris have been friends for over 28yrs, their daughter's met in their first year of school.
Hopefully this intrepid trio will have many more adventures to share.
Recent Entries by Curryinahurry
Doris's Dear Diary - For The Last Time - Oct 8, 2012
Well here we are with the last bit of the epic trip. Ginger's already written about the journey from Hampi - starting with the getting up at a ridiculous 3.30 a.m. - although there was a reason for...
GOODBYE FROM GOA - HOMEWARD BOUND - Oct 7, 2012
Doris, Katie and I set off this morning in search of an internet cafe` with wi fi. The brief was simple, somewhere nice to enjoy a coffee and catch up with our emails. I think we would have had be...
Doris's Dear Diary Monkeys On A Hot Tin Roof - Oct 4, 2012
Mysore - Wed. Set off yesterday at 4 pm, had yet another long overnight train and eventually arrived in Mysore about 11 am. Unfortunately it's just a one-night stay, so not long here. Went roun...