Curryinahurry's Traveler Profile
- lady of leisure
- Favourite music
- all sorts
- Favourite movie
- I have lots of favourites
- can just about manage english
- Favourite quote
- yesterday has gone, tomorrow is yet to come, so enjoy today - something like that
- Interests and hobbies
- Cooking, sewing, travel,sport
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm greedy I want to do everything
- Favourite book
- anything by Michael Connelly
- My friends describe me as
- slightly off balance
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sounds cheesy, but creating life - giving birth - you can't top that
Their gorgeous little songbird friend Doris hails from Blighty. In Doris's other life she moonlights as a landscape gardener (potters in other people's gardens). Fred, Ginger & Doris have been friends for over 28yrs, their daughter's met in their first year of school.
Hopefully this intrepid trio will have many more adventures to share.
Recent Entries by Curryinahurry
Doris's Dear Diary - Catch Up And Summary So Far - Sep 10, 2012
My brain's gone into meltdown, it's so hot. Hot in the morning, hot in the afternoon and bloody hot at night when you're trying to sleep! And if that's not enough – the food's h...
Doris's Dear Diary - The Princess's Special Shoes - Sep 6, 2012
After checking into our hotel in Delhi, we then spent the next couple of hours wandering through the market at the top of the street. It was bustling with people, bikes and cows – norm...
LIVING IN A LIVING MUSEUM - Sep 5, 2012
Arrive at the luxurious Deepak Hotel midday. It's not really luxurious, but after our 18 hr train journey, believe me this is Shangri La! Friendly, comfortable and clean - pure luxury. Our hote...