Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Regrettably, only English
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking, Horses and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "Siberia" by Colin Thubron
- My friends describe me as
- Frigg'n mad
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
To Bulgan & A Humble But Memorable Lunch - Jun 13, 2016
A SHORT STAY IN KHOVD CITY We spent a comfortable and relaxed night in the Orgoo (sometimes spelt Urgoo) Hotel in Khovd (also spelt as pronounced, as Hovd). From what friends had told us about ...
A Truckies' Inn & An Onerous Border Crossing - Jun 14, 2016
TO THE BULGAN-TAKASHIKEN BORDER We had an early start for our drive to the Chinese border. Alan didn't get much sleep that night. He had caught my cold and cough, and at 4.30 am, was feeling - a...
Skirting The Tsaagan Gol & A Lonely Bulbal - Jun 10, 2016
FROM ALTAI TAVAN BOGD NATIONAL PARK TO TSENGEL We were sorry to be leaving our secluded piece of paradise at our camping site in Altai Tavan Bogd National Park. A brilliant sunny morning had daw...