Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "Siberia" by Colin Thubron
- My friends describe me as
- Over the Top
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
The Caucasus - A Historic Timelime - May 17, 2015
"The three Caucasus nations (Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan) today are just the latest of scores of republics, kingdoms, principalities, emirates, khanates and satrapies* that have blossomed and d...
The Caucausus - An Uncomfortable Dinner Party - May 17, 2015
A boy asks his grandfather why the Armenians have not sent a man into space. The old man replies "If the Armenians sent a cosmonaut into space, the Georgians would die of envy. If the Georgians die...
Once We Had No Armenian Visas - Now We Have Four.. - May 16, 2015
FAREWELL TO ST PETERSBURG Feeling rather sad that it was our last day in St Petersburg, we were pleased we had plenty of time to enjoy another sumptuous breakfast at our lovely hotel. I think th...