Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Favourite quote
- "Don't try to do today what you can do tomorrow, as tomorrow you may not have to do it.."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "The Carpet Wars" by Christopher Kremmer
- My friends describe me as
- Over the Top
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
Russian History Time Line Summary - May 10, 2015
RUSSIA - HISTORIC TIMELINE Key Events (Summarised from Wikipedia and The BBC News Websites) 1237-40 Mongols invade Russia, destroying all of its main cities except Novgorod and Pskov. Tatar...
To Moscow - Two Contrasting Faces of Russia - May 10, 2015
Our China Eastern Airlines flight to Moscow left at the very agreeable time of midday, giving us plenty of time to enjoy a more relaxed morning. The Ramada shuttle bus service was easy and convenie...
To Shanghai - When a Snake Meets A Tiger - May 9, 2015
We had an early start to the day as we had booked the 7.30 am shuttle bus from our hotel to the Sydney International Airport. I had a very restless night and Alan woke up feeling nauseous and not a...