Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Regrettably, only English
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking, Horses and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "Siberia" by Colin Thubron
- My friends describe me as
- Over the top
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
Grasslands of the Sky: Narat & Bayinbulak - Jun 24, 2016
A Very Pleasant Stay at the Cao Yuan Ming Zhu Hotel Following torrential rain the previous night, we woke to a sparkling picture perfect day in Narat. Our Cao Yuan Ming Zhu Hotel was very c...
To Bayan-Ulgii OR Two Reluctant Campers.... - Jun 7, 2016
FAREWELL DOOGII & ULAANBAATAR Oh, it was such a very short night - and unfortunately a terrible waste of an evening in our very lovely Kempinsky Hotel. We had arrived on our flight from Dala...
Yining to Narat: From Dejection to Perfection.... - Jun 23, 2016
Just One of Those Mornings.... By the time we made it to breakfast in our very substandard Yilite Hotel, we were in the darkest of moods. The hotel was as written in my notes "a real shocker" a...