Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Regrettably, only English
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking, Horses and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "Siberia" by Colin Thubron
- My friends describe me as
- Frigg'n mad
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
Reflections & Those Who Made Our Trip So Special - Jun 3, 2015
Our travels to Russia, The Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan) via China had been a wonderful trip and one that we would highly recommend. The destinations were extraordinarily interesting; ...
"Madam, This Queue is for Business Class Only...." - Jun 1, 2015
There is nothing like a buffet breakfast at the French owned Shanghai Sofitel Hyland Club Lounge with its spectacular views of Shanghai city, to start a day. It is nothing as extensive as some of ...
Shanghai OR How To Stuff a Dooner Into a Suit Case - May 31, 2015
Shanghai for us these days is purely for rest and relaxation following some usually strenuous and sometimes onerous journeys often in remote and uncomfortable environs. We always stay at the Shangh...