Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Regrettably, only English
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking, Horses and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "Siberia" by Colin Thubron
- My friends describe me as
- Frigg'n mad
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
Chicken Skin Arms OR How Green Was Our Gobi? - Jun 4, 2016
BRRRR - IT'S FREEZING IN DOWNTOWN DALANZADGAD We woke up to an overcast, rainy day and what looked from our hotel room like pretty cool weather. But we were totally unprepared for the icy cold c...
Mongolia: A Vast and Starkly Beautiful Country - Jun 2, 2016
FAREWELL BEIJING We knew that Beijing traffic can be horrendous and were pleased we had organised a very early start for our taxi trip to the international airport for our flight to Ulaanbaata...
Mongolia: It's All About Survival - Jun 3, 2016
THE LOVELY KEMPINSKY HOTEL, ULAANBAATAR We were pleased to see our smiling guide Bold and driver Ulamaa arrive at our Kempinsky Hotel to pick us up for our day tour to the Terelj National Park. ...