Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "Siberia" by Colin Thubron
- My friends describe me as
- Frigg'n mad
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
create your own visited country map
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
To Gori: Birth Place of Joseph Stalin - May 25, 2015
The city of Kutaisi is reputed by some sources to be quite beautiful while the Lonely Planet guide gives it a sort of low key, "hedge your bets" double negative write up as "attractive and not with...
The Inspiration: But Where are the Caucasus? - May 8, 2015
Thursday 9<sup>th</sup> July 2015. Sydney's North Shore Private Hospital Lying in a pre-operative theatre awaiting my anaesthetic, surgeon Les Grujic gazed at me "I must ask you - just where do ...
Kutaisi: "This is My Abode Forever and Ever..." - May 24, 2015
GOODBYE TO MESTIA AND UPPER SVANETI Despite a lovely evening with Keti and Vano, we woke up tired and irritable. Our nice but noisy medical student neighbours had kept us awake until well after...