Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Regrettably, only English
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking, Horses and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "Siberia" by Colin Thubron
- My friends describe me as
- Frigg'n mad
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
Azerbaijan - A Very Well Kept Secret.... - May 28, 2015
FROM THE GEORGIAN-AZERBAIJAN BORDER TO SHEKI "Everything in Azerbaijan is Better Than Georgia!" (But Don't Talk About the Armenian-Azerbaijan War.....) Our border crossing into Azerbaijan wa...
From Georgia Into Azerbaijan - "Good Luck"! - May 28, 2015
We enjoyed the Kabadoni Hotel. It was centrally located in the main part of Sighnaghi town and the views of the enormous flat Alazani Valley, and north to the snow capped greater Caucasus Mountains...
Bodbe Monastry: Resting Place of St Nino - May 28, 2015
Our two hour trip from the David Gareja Monastery Complex to our next destination of Sighnaghi took us north along similar countryside to that we had experienced on our forward journey; our gravel ...