Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Favourite quote
- "Don't try to do today what you can do tomorrow, as tomorrow you may not have to do it.."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "The Carpet Wars" by Christopher Kremmer
- My friends describe me as
- Over the Top
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
Homeward Bound to Australia & Epilogue - Jun 2, 2014
Our flight landed in Sydney on time. Like all our flights with China Eastern Airlines, we had enjoyed a pleasant meal and a good night's sleep. It doesn't seem to matter however how good a sleep...
Heading Home - Shanghai & The Toabao Markets - May 30, 2014
Our China Eastern Airlines flight from Rome to Shanghai was comfortable and relaxed. It is such a treat to have lie down beds on an overnight flight and we both slept very well. We have said this ...
Vatican City: The Smallest State in the World - May 29, 2014
We are not fans of evening flights but of course, when travelling you do not always have the choice. Our China Eastern Airlines flight to Shanghai was not leaving until 9.05 pm, leaving us with vir...