Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- Smooth music to drive with.
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- Lawrence of Arabia - Version 1
- Favourite quote
- "Shit or Get Off the Pot"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "The Carpet Wars" by Christopher Kremmer
- My friends describe me as
- Stark raving mad. At the best "Over the Top".
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute ehuphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
Tunisia Profile: Phoenicians to the Arab Spring - May 11, 2014
In order to better appreciate the historical sites we saw in Tunsia and to enhance an understanding of the rich historical fabric of this tiny country, I am providing a brief timeline of the ancien...
Tunis: A City of Brilliant White & Cobalt Blue - May 11, 2014
Tunis looked like a city made of chalk and cobalt. From our hotel balcony the predominantly low rise city shimmered in an early African sun, stretching in an immense chalky white arc along the bril...
Farewell Sicily OR A Shaky Flight to Tunisia. - May 10, 2014
Carmelo, as usual was on time to pick us up from our hotel and drive us to Palermo Airport where we would be boarding our Tunisair flight TU 1759 to the International Carthage Airport, Tunis. W...