Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "Siberia" by Colin Thubron
- My friends describe me as
- Frigg'n mad
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
create your own visited country map
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
The Caucasus - A Historic Timelime Summary - May 17, 2015
"The three Caucasus nations (Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan) today are just the latest of scores of republics, kingdoms, principalities, emirates, khanates and satrapies* that have blossomed and d...
Gyumri: God Will Heal Your Wounded Soil - May 20, 2015
"...Your spring will bloom again Your beautiful days reborn yet After winter After hell For you Armenia Your seasons sing again Your child will build stronger After the horror After the fea...
Lake Sevan - The Tranquility and The Terror - May 19, 2015
The Armenians we met on our travels were amazingly friendly and hospitable. On our last morning in Yerevan we thanked the kind and friendly staff for our very pleasant stay and were quite overwhel...