Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- I dislike movies.
- Favourite quote
- "Don't try to do today what you can do tomorrow, as tomorrow you may not have to do it.."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "The Carpet Wars" by Christopher Kremmer
- My friends describe me as
- Over the Top
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute euphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
"If You Love Ladakh, You Will Just ADORE Morocco!" - May 14, 2014
AN ILL WIND....... It was not a great start to our last morning in Tunisia. And true to form, the day only just got worse - and worse. Concerned about my mum's deteriorating health, I tried ...
Tunis: Medinas, Mosques, Cafes & Razor Wire - May 13, 2014
A free day to wander around Tunis city at our leisure was just what we needed. We had been travelling for eleven days and it was time to stop, rest and relax before our flight the following day to...
Tunis: A City of Brilliant White & Cobalt Blue - May 11, 2014
Tunis looked like a city made of chalk and cobalt. From our hotel balcony the predominantly low rise city shimmered in an early African sun, stretching in an immense chalky white arc along the bril...