Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- Smooth music to drive with.
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- Lawrence of Arabia - Version 1
- Favourite quote
- "Shit or Get Off the Pot"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "The Carpet Wars" by Christopher Kremmer
- My friends describe me as
- Stark raving mad. At the best "Over the Top".
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute ehuphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Recent Entries by Crowdywendy
A Quaint Little B & B Called the Antichi Catoi - May 8, 2014
The Antichi Catoi was a delightful B & B which made our stay in Agrigento especially memorable. From our first email contact with Manager Giuliana who provided excellent information and efficie...
"Akragas - Most Beautiful City Mortals Ever Built" - May 8, 2014
Breakfast at the Antichi Catoi was a very pleasant affair. The warmth and friendliness of the genial owners was infectious; the B & B was fully booked and the convivial guests looked happy and...
"And the Mountains Danced As If Drunk......" - May 7, 2014
9.00 pm Sunday January 11, 1693 - Noto, South-East Sicily "Then came an earthquake so terrible and ghastly that the soil undulated like the waves of a stormy sea, and the mountains danced as if...