Croixfamily's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything, Lately, Ray Lamontagne
- California, US
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride
- English, and working on Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, books, music, SCUBA, hiking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- more of what I'm already doing.
- Favourite book
- I'm a lit teacher, can't pin one down.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Most moments with my children. Here's one: a mini bus through Egypt's Western Desert, the only non-Egyptians were us, my 13 year old sharing her ipod with an Egyptian man. The smiles on their faces, no language needed.
Recent Entries by Croixfamily
Sorry, I'm not comng home. - Jun 17, 2006
That's it, we've found paradise and I'm NOT leaving (at least that's what I'll tell myself until June 30). We arrived here in Dahab from Cairo about a week ago (not totally sure since time stands s...
Egypt so far, Cairo/Aswan/Luxor/Felucca/Oases - Jun 8, 2006
So we're back in Cairo for the second time. Started here almost three weeks ago. We like Egypt so much that we decided to postpone Tanzania until the next trip and stay here a while. Spent four day...
Mobile Update - Jan 26, 2014
Auto created entry due to mobile update.