Croixfamily's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything, Lately, Ray Lamontagne
- California, US
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride
- English, and working on Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, books, music, SCUBA, hiking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- more of what I'm already doing.
- Favourite book
- I'm a lit teacher, can't pin one down.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Most moments with my children. Here's one: a mini bus through Egypt's Western Desert, the only non-Egyptians were us, my 13 year old sharing her ipod with an Egyptian man. The smiles on their faces, no language needed.
Recent Entries by Croixfamily
Mobile Update - Jan 26, 2014
Auto created entry due to mobile update.
Last Days - Jul 15, 2006
We saw all the major sights and then some. While standing outside of Buckingham Palace we chatted with a fairly drunk old Brit who gave us a couple of "must sees": the Wallace Collection and Lincol...
Back Again - Sep 12, 2006
We've been home for about 6 weeks now and life has returned to a familiar pattern. School started this week and we're all beginning to realize just what this trip meant. For the first month I woke ...