Croixfamily's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything, Lately, Ray Lamontagne
- California, US
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride
- English, and working on Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, books, music, SCUBA, hiking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- more of what I'm already doing.
- Favourite book
- I'm a lit teacher, can't pin one down.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Most moments with my children. Here's one: a mini bus through Egypt's Western Desert, the only non-Egyptians were us, my 13 year old sharing her ipod with an Egyptian man. The smiles on their faces, no language needed.
Recent Entries by Croixfamily
Egypt so far, Cairo/Aswan/Luxor/Felucca/Oases - Jun 8, 2006
So we're back in Cairo for the second time. Started here almost three weeks ago. We like Egypt so much that we decided to postpone Tanzania until the next trip and stay here a while. Spent four day...
Mobile Update - Jan 26, 2014
Auto created entry due to mobile update.
Last Days - Jul 15, 2006
We saw all the major sights and then some. While standing outside of Buckingham Palace we chatted with a fairly drunk old Brit who gave us a couple of "must sees": the Wallace Collection and Lincol...