Crismanila77's Traveler Profile
- Speech Therapist
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Shawshank Redemption
- Filipino, English, Studying Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel every nook and cranny of this world of ours.
- Favourite book
- Brothers Karamazov, Dancing Wu Li Masters
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Toured the Angkor Temples and snorkeled with sea lions in the Galapagos all within the same year
Recent Entries by Crismanila77
Touring around Prague - Jun 20, 2010
First stop was the Mucha museum, which featured the work of Alfons Mucha. This was a special request from John. However, we had an interesting experience with the ticket clerk in this museum. W...
Schindler's Factory & flight to Prague - Jun 19, 2010
Our final day in Krakow was today, and it was raining pretty hard. My friends decided to stay in and shop for more souvenirs, while I braved the storm to check out Schindler's factory. It was l...
Auschwitz - Jun 18, 2010
We were up early today, and had our breakfast from our hostel. Then we walked back to the train station, which has an adjacent bus terminal behind it. We bought our tickets to get to Auschwitz....