Cotafamily4's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- All and Every
- Favourite movie
- English... learning Turkish... simple spanish
- Favourite quote
- In the beginning there was a river. The river became a road and the road branched out to the whole world. And because the road was once a river it was always thirsty.
- Interests and hobbies
- Jogging, Mountain Biking, People Watchinga
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live Life...
- Favourite book
- The Famished Road
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous... I guess...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Waking up in a glacial bowl, surrounded by the Himalayan peaks of Annapurna & Machapuchare in Nepal.
Recent Entries by Cotafamily4
An Afternoon at Isla Negra - Jan 30, 2012
After returning from the frozen-scape of a North American winter, we settled into our Southern hemispheric summer. I need to say, it's just damn awesome being able to jump on a plane and hop season...
Ice Skating the Lake - Jan 20, 2012
Okay... This blog entry is way, way late. I have taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging... but am still committed to uploading the photos that go with the entry. This past Christmas we spent tim...
Skiing & Boarding the Mountains of Salt Lake City - Jan 20, 2012
Crashing at Dana, Brian and the girls house for a week has become one of our favorite places to head to when we are back in the States to visit family and friends. As they are an active family, we ...