Corinneconley's Traveler Profile
- English, Intermediate French, and a handful of Moroccan Arabic
- Favourite quote
- A ship in port is safe, but that is not what ships are made for!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the Waitomo Glowworm Caves in New Zealand
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Going caving in Mammoth Cave National Park... not only was it an interesting and beautiful trip I had to push myself to the limit to get out of there!
Recent Entries by Corinneconley
Santee Sioux Pow Wow - Jun 30, 2013
I had an incredible time at the Santee Sioux Pow Wow. We were invited with the National Park and set up our Mobile Ranger Station. We put out our Plesiosaur fossil replica and put out our Quiz Whee...
A daytrip to Mitchell, SD - Jun 18, 2013
Mitchell was definitely worth a visit. If you are ever going through South Dakota, I'd reccommend it as a place to stop and possibly even stay a night. Dakota Discovery Museum I arrived at the ...
Pre-Trip Thoughts - Apr 28, 2013
I'm leaving in just over a month to spend the summer working at Missouri National River. Since my time to get a new car is approaching, I've started shopping for one with the intent in buying befor...