Connorcgroup's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Twilight
- Favourite quote
- Interests and hobbies
- Trolling, playing the trombone, cycling, hiking, and playing video games
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to be set on fire.
- Favourite book
- Moby Dick
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing moment in my life as of yet, was when I toured the White House. It was really interesting to see all of the different parts contributed by all of the different presidents.
William Howard Taft was the 27th President of the United States and was also the only President to also hold the title of Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. He is known for getting stuck in the White House bathtub. It took 6 people to get him out.
Gerald Ford was the 38th President of the United States. He has lived longer than any other president (93 years and 165 days), and was known for his wild shots in golf.
Recent Entries by Connorcgroup
The Dollar Diplomacy - Oct 20, 2012
I’m glad I got lots of sleep on the plane. There was an interesting article I was reading online before I fell asleep about the Dollar Diplomacy. It seems that William Taft played a big...
Off to Liberia! - Oct 19, 2012
It’s been a busy week so far, but we’re having a great time. Tomorrow we will be catching a flight to Liberia to learn about William Taft’s role in the Dollar Diplomacy. It’...
William Taft's Anti-Trust Policy - Oct 18, 2012
William Taft and Theodore Roosevelt had a lot of the same views on things. They wanted the same thing for the United States - success. But one particular event caused their alliance to deminish. Wh...