Connieyc's Traveler Profile
- Public Interest Lawyer (Connie), Employee Benefits Consultant (Jeremy)
- Favourite music
- U2, Ozomatli, Death Cab for Cutie, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson
- New Orleans, Louisiana (Connie), Glendale, California (Jeremy)
- Favourite movie
- Superbad, Princess Bride
- English, Spanish, Korean (Connie) English (Jeremy)
- Interests and hobbies
- Running, Swimming, Biking, Music, Dragonboating
- Favourite book
- Bel Canto (Connie)...does Sports Illustrated Magazine count? (Jeremy)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting married to each other!
Recent Entries by Connieyc
Day 1: Bienvenidos a...Marina del Rey? - Mar 9, 2008
Unfortunately, we didn't quite make it to London today as we'd planned. Connie misread the time and we missed our flight. The time said 11:00 and it was a red eye flight, so she assumed it was 11 p...
Los Angeles (Or: Home Sweet Home) - Aug 22, 2008
It's been a wonderful trip filled with lots of adventures, but we're ecstatic to be back in our own house. We covered fourteen countries (not including our layover in Qatar) in almost 6 months and ...
Fiji (Or: The Final Frontier) - Aug 15, 2008
Last stop: Fiji. After five weeks of winter in Oz and Nz, we were looking forward to getting our tan back in before returning home. We stayed a romantic honeymooners' resort on the main island in a...