Concerto33's Traveler Profile
- I'm retired and glad of it!
- Favourite music
- Classical. Is there anything else? Oh, yes, I like a little Jazz.
- Favourite movie
- Not sure.
- Appalachian English
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, grandchildren, plants, and family and music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life more fully!
- Favourite book
- Always the last one I read.
- My friends describe me as
- Who knows?
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Finding a great relationship.
Recent Entries by Concerto33
A Grand River, the Bosporus - Jul 28, 2011
We went shopping this morning in the bazaar between us and the Blue Mosque. For us, this was an easy trip, just out the front door of the hotel, across the street and into the breezeway for the baz...
A Lazy Day for the Old Folks - Jul 26, 2011
We all slept a bit late this morning and after we had breakfast Dara went out for a free day of exploration in the old city of Istanbul. There is a new city of Istanbul on the north side o...
Back to our View of the Beautiful Sea of Marmara - Jul 27, 2011
We walked a few short blocks this morning from the hotel to the bus starting point in front of the Haghia Sophia Mosque for the ride on the Big Red Bus tour of Istanbul. Our brochure said it left o...