Compils's Traveler Profile
- Retired Teacher
- Favourite music
- KD Lang
- Favourite movie
- The Neverending Story, Beautiful Joe
- Spanish, Portuguese, Palauan
- Favourite quote
- Living is hard; Dying is mean; Be sure to get a little loving in between.
- Interests and hobbies
- Quilting, Fixing things, Packing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Make a difference. Age well. Assist others.
- Favourite book
- Maisie Dobbs and Flavia de Luce, Surviving Paradise
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
Recent Entries by Compils
Going Back to Leafless Michigan - Apr 27, 2015
So it was time to get home to see Joanie and Bella. We waited a LONG time in Union Station, enough time to get in trouble for feeding the pigeons and to talk to a Mennonite woman on her way to Texa...
Must Study Building Archetecture - Apr 24, 2015
Kevin was the best tour guide ever. He could play the blues and tell everything about the buildings! So we split up after breakfast. Christine, Della, Derek and Addie tackled the Children's Museum ...
Last Day To Enjoy Chicago... Blue Skies! - Apr 26, 2015
We started out by going to mass. The hats in the cathedral are from all of the cardinal. They stay up there until they turn to dust. Chicago's cardinal, Francis George, had just died and they had h...