Compils's Traveler Profile
- Retired Teacher
- Favourite music
- KD Lang
- Favourite movie
- The Neverending Story, Beautiful Joe
- Spanish, Portuguese, Palauan
- Favourite quote
- Living is hard; Dying is mean; Be sure to get a little loving in between.
- Interests and hobbies
- Quilting, Fixing things, Packing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Make a difference. Age well. Assist others.
- Favourite book
- Maisie Dobbs and Flavia de Luce, Surviving Paradise
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
Recent Entries by Compils
Whoo Hoo... Third Place Garden - Jul 17, 2013
While I was away, our garden won third place. That means we will get $50.00 off our rent. Cost of the plants....$200.00. Enjoyment of gardening... priceless. That made...
Where am I from? - Jun 17, 2013
Mary Here. This is my trip to meet or remeet five little ones. (Haley, Max, Keegan, Will and Addie.) I also wanted to pet five dogs(Charley, Marnie, Charley, Riley and Lonnie.) Fi...
Traversing Traverse City - Jul 23, 2013
Kathy here. Mary and I drove north to Traverse City on July 23, 2013. It is about four and a half hours northwest of Northville and the furthest north we have been. We took the long way up by go...