Colleen.maki's Traveler Profile
- Missionary - through the Young Adults in Global Mission program
- Favourite music
- All kinds! Currently I have been enjoying Mumford and Sons, Paul Simon, Jana Kramer, Coldplay.... The list goes on and on!
- Favourite movie
- Catch Me If You Can
- English, Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, listening to music, dancing, golfing, swimming
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Fall in love!
- Favourite book
- The Death of Ivan Ilyich
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly and charismatic
Recent Entries by Colleen.maki
Goodbyes and Hellos - Nov 18, 2013
It is hard to wrap a year long experience in a few simple sentences. I learned and grew so much during my YAGM year and I am still processing many of the experiences. I wanted to share with you the...
Day of the Dead - Nov 5, 2012
Dead of the Dead is a 4 day celebration in Mexico to remember loved ones who have died. In Jardin Borda, a lovely park in the center of Cuernavaca, there are many Catrinas made by local artisans. I...
Ash Wednesday - Dust to Dust - Feb 10, 2013
Ash Wednesday is perhaps one of my favorite days. I reminds us where we came from and where are going. Click the link to read an interestingly wonderful perspective on this day. http://www.pat...