Colinandkristin's Traveler Profile
- Kristin is a massage therapist and Colin is an entrepreneur.
- Favourite music
- all kinds,... mostly world music.
- Favourite movie
- Garden State, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pi, Casablanca, Dirty Dancing :)
- English, French and some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi
- Interests and hobbies
- Health, Nutrition, Nature, Photography, Art, Philosophy, Music, Drumming
- One thing I want to do before I die
- see the Sistine Chapel in Rome
- Favourite book
- Power of Now, Lord of the Rings books
- My friends describe me as
- Awesome and cool :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- too many to pick... our wedding ceremony is high on the list
Recent Entries by Colinandkristin
A life changing month - Jul 24, 2011
Changing our plans to stay in Thailand for an extra 5 weeks was a great decision for us. Ko Phangan is a beautiful island, and the yoga program was fantastic. We rented a scooter and a sweet little...
Ziplines, Yoga, and Cambodia - Jun 19, 2011
It's been almost a month since my last entry, so I'll try and not write a book about our experiences. We left the elephant sanctuary and spent a couple more days in the beautiful mountains of Chian...
Thailand...Oh, how I love thee - May 24, 2011
We arrived in Bangkok a couple of weeks ago and took a taxi to our cheap hotel that we had booked online. It actually wasn't that bad of a room. Well, we had to shimmy around the bed to move around...