Cogliostro's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Anything except most country and all rap.
- Favourite movie
- Tossup between Lord of the Rings and Star Wars
- Interests and hobbies
- Role Playing Games, reading, movies, hanging out with my best friend
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Leave my mark on the world
- Favourite book
- Right now? Alas, Babylon.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I met my best friend and his family.
Recent Entries by Cogliostro
San Diego! - May 16, 2012
We finally arrived in San Diego. Exhausted and ready to sleep. We napped until 5:30 and then we went to meet with JJ's sister-in-law and his niece and nephew. The kids were absolutely adorable - an...
Oh yeah, timezones... - May 16, 2012
We arrived in Los Angeles. At 4:35am. They neglected to tell you in the reservation process that the arrival time is going to be in your local timezone. Woops. That's kind of an important de...
Clackety-clackety-clack! - May 15, 2012
Our first full day on the train. We woke up very early as neither of us slept spectacularly. We did get some shut eye, though. Not much happened today except we finally got out of Texas. We did get...