Cluainfia's Traveler Profile
- Ran a Power Plant in a previous life.
- Favourite music
- Co Kerry Ireland
- Favourite quote
- A smooth sea never makes a skilled sailor.
- Interests and hobbies
- Sailing,Walking,Mountain Climbing,Athletics,Working my Springer Spaniel,Reading,Working my Veggie Garden.
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Been in the eye of Hurricane Vince.
Recent Entries by Cluainfia
Sephina...Marina La Coruna - Aug 16, 2013
Friday 16th August. The plan was to spend a week in La Coruna and solve the fuel problem.Phil decided to head home as he had been on the boat for 2 weeks. I was wondering what I should do as I...
Nami 2... Trebeurden. - Sep 5, 2003
Wednesday 3rd September. We inspected the boat in the morning and found the bilges to be completely dry. It was decided then that we would go and leave drying out the boat. Plan A was to to hea...
Sephina.......Checking out the boat. - Aug 6, 2013
The summer was moving on and I had not done any sailing so I getting itchy feet once again.. 2013 was an unusual year for us with several huge family events,a wedding,a christening,the birth of...