Clossick's Traveler Profile
- Business Administrator
- Favourite music
- smooth classics, RnB, easy listening, not so easy listening
- Hexham, Northumberland
- Favourite movie
- The Life of Brian
- Favourite quote
- "The pleasure you get from life is equal to the attitude you put into it"
- Interests and hobbies
- Hill walking, out with our dogs, off-road motorbikes, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel so I can see, smell, feel, listen, taste the things/places I dream about
- Favourite book
- Cold Mountain, Thousand Splendid Suns, Three Cups of Tea, Very Hungry Caterpillar
- My friends describe me as
- a bit nutty....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Completing the Welsh Two Day Enduro competition in 2005 as a passenger on a sidecar outfit...
Recent Entries by Clossick
A grand day out..... - Dec 27, 2006
My friends arrived down from Newcastle for a long weekend visit. Huw and I mapped out a fab weekend of trail riding for us, taking in some of the most beautiful parts of South Wales, throughout Gwe...
A Mini Break in Italy - Mar 7, 2009
We found this mini break on Travelzoo offers - £174 each. 3* Hotel for 3 nights and flights from London Gatwick. "Flightcentre" handled the booking and were really helpful (even down to finding us ...
Monmouthshire Castles - Jan 4, 2009
The saying - "you don't appreciate what's on your doorstep" is often true... I grew up in south Wales, Helena grew up in Newcastle (Geordie Land). As a result, it was a subject of some discussion i...