Clintonb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Adelaide, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Motorcycle Diaries, Starwars
- English and learning Latin Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Do not be afraid of death... Be afraid of the half lived life!
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Surfing and Tennis
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live the Dream...
- Favourite book
- "Seven Years in Tibet" and "Five months in a leaky boat"
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The feeling I got while traveling, of having everything I own on my back, on the way to a land I've never seen with no idea where I'll be spending the night.
Recent Entries by Clintonb
Home soil once more - Oct 27, 2005
Back home to australia. Geez, Australian customs are strong, there is so much security through the international airport in arrivals. (As this is the first time I've ever 'arrived' in Australia)...
Waterfalls and mushrooms - Mar 8, 2008
The ride first started as we headed back to Tunja. The further south we got the higher altitude accompanied and the scenery got more and more beautiful. We drove through green valleys ascending up ...
PREFACE: A decision made... - Apr 12, 2007
Towards the end of my European & UK adventure late 2005, in the little town of Dundee, Northern Scotland. I made a decision that there's no way this is going to be the end of my travelling adve...