Clarkyreno's Traveler Profile
- Exercise Physiology
- Favourite music
- Drum and Bass, 90's alternative, classic rock, oldies
- Favourite movie
- Dumb and dumber
- Favourite quote
- Preparedness meets opportunity. & I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be
- Interests and hobbies
- Hiking, backpacking, djing, hockey, my dog, family, friends, studying, learning, experiencing,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Help people and learn in any way I possibly can!
- Favourite book
- White Fang & Call of the wild
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, determined, friendly, passionate, loyal, and generally a big sarcastic pain in the ass most of the times
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I have had so many, it is hard to say just one. I will say, the most proud moment of my life will be graduating graduate school and having a chance to do what I am about to do this summer :)
I am a fun loving guy who loves to travel, experience, learn and play. I have been working my ass off to get through my undergraduate and now graduate degree, all while working full time. This summer has been my ultimate goal and reward. I have been fortunate enough to save enough money and have the time to go traveling across the world this summer. I am taking full advantage of it. I am very blessed to have people in my life whom I care a great deal for and that mean the world to me. I am very thankful for them. This summer wouldn't mean the same if you guys were not in my life. I feel fortunate to be able to share these travels with you through this blog. I hope you all enjoy!
Recent Entries by Clarkyreno
Sonne mond sterne music festival - Aug 12, 2012
So i had been to music festivals before, but the europeans know how to reallz do them right, that is for sure. i had arrived on the fridaz afternoon after a long daz of connections on trains t...
i onlz pooped mzself 2 times.... - Jul 16, 2012
todaz was an intense daz. never in mz wildest dreams did i think i would end up doing what i did. jessie (a guz i met from denver none the less) and i decided we were going to go do the via fratta,...
It smells good in cologne - Jun 20, 2012
well, i am about to leave cologne tomorrow so i thought i would use the down time to write a little bit about mz time here in cologne. on a side note, the kezboards here in europe have the ys in a ...