Ciaradoonerush's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- U2, Coldplay, Amy Winehouse, Damien Rice, The Frames, Lost Prophets and lots of Musical soundtracks!
- Cork, Ireland
- English, Irish -really usefull one!, French (school level!) and soon Spanish!!
- Favourite quote
- 'Women were made to be loved, not understood' Oscar Wilde
- Interests and hobbies
- Acting, Theatre, Film, Horses, Travelling, Reading, Writing, Photography
- My friends describe me as
- The one who actually carries out impulsive, irrational ideas!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Performing on the stage of the National Theatre in Dublin in 2007 looking like a peasant who had just fallen out of WW2! Ah the momories!
Recent Entries by Ciaradoonerush
Heaven on Earth - Nov 30, 2009
Koh Tao is one of the most beautiful and amazing and relaxing places I have ever been to. All I want to do is go back and I only left it 16 hours ago. Had a wonderful 2 days catching up with ...
Contemplation, Sunshine and Pho - Nov 3, 2009
I bloody love Vietnam. Most of the time! Had a wonderful day just pottering around today - the sun was beautiful and there was a perfet breeze all day. Sat up in Highland Coffee just off Lake H...
Insanity vs Complete Serenity - Oct 30, 2009
First impressions of Hanoi was that it’s completely hectic. More like a long lasting one actually. And there are days it actually seems to increase those levels. Or perhaps those are simpl...