Chuckpicard's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock, Pop-Rock, Punk, Pop-Punk, Ska, Indie, Folk
- French, English and a little bit of Spanish and Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- Don't Stop Believing
- Interests and hobbies
- I like to play music, watch movies, meet new people and hang out with my friends
- One thing I want to do before I die
- A World Tour with my band
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Opening Act For Simple Plan
Recent Entries by Chuckpicard
The Final Chapter - Apr 28, 2013
Last week, I finally went to Chinatown. It was so huge, you can't even imagine. I had my precious General Tao, but no bubble tea for me as traded it for a Dairy Queen’s ice cream. We walked a...
The Burgers Are Bigger At The Double D!! - Apr 14, 2013
This week, I met my two new roommates. There is Jerry who is from Poland and Taishi who is from Japan. Both are really nice guys. Jerry is a student at the University of Toronto and Taishi is here ...
You Have To Cheer For Our Team Chef!! - Apr 7, 2013
This week was really an interesting and busy week. Sunday was the best day because it was Easter. For those who don't know me, chocolate is my drug. During the afternoon, I went to the grocery stor...