Chuckonearth's Traveler Profile
- I was an electrical engineer, not sure whats next
- Favourite music
- Everything except country (although Johnny Cash is awesome)
- Favourite movie
- too tough to answer
- English, Swiss German, High German, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, mountaineering + climbing, paragliding, sky diving, mountain biking, surfing, drinking, finding myself in strange places and other stupid shit
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There isn't room here for my list. If there is only one thing you want to do before you die, why don't you just go and do it?
- Favourite book
- too many
- My friends describe me as
- a lucky bastard..... ah I don't know, ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ah, I saw the sun the other day? Seriously, thats impossible question to answer.
These are my pictures from my travels all over Europe
Recent Entries by Chuckonearth
Tourist Trap - Apr 2, 2008
We grabbed the damn 4pm bus yesterday to get to Riobamba by last night so that we could take the train from here down this valley early this morning (it only runs certain days of the week). Turns ...
Dude they have Swiss cheeses here!!! - Apr 2, 2008
We were hoping to spend some more time in Salinas but we got screwed up on several spots. The bus leaving for Salinas didn't come for a long time, so our time got minimized largely by that. Second,...
Not much here - Mar 31, 2008
From Banos we came here to Guardanda since its a jumping point to this mountain town called Salinas. Not much really here in Guardanda. We took a really long bus ride from Ambato to here. We were s...