Chuck's Traveler Profile
- Web Application Team Manager
- Favourite music
- Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Soft Rock, Top 40, Pop, Dance, Drum and Bass...
- Vanier, Ontario
- Favourite movie
- Too many to name...
- French, English, some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Every man dies, but not every man really lives"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, writing, snowboarding, diving and surfing waves and the internet
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to it's fullest and experience as much as possible.
- Favourite book
- "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, fearless and overall nice guy!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having a beer with friends 500 feet underground in Krakow, Poland. Exploring the kilometers of underground tunnels in Cappadocia, Turkey. Diving with sharks in Nassau, Bahamas. Playing with Capuchin monkeys and Coaties in Costa Rican rain forests.
Recent Entries by Chuck
Big in Japan! - Nov 10, 2013
Flight over Stopping over to see my brother in Victoria was not only a long overdue visit, but served to break up the grueling flight to Asia both in duration and for jetlag. My flight to Japan ...
Feb 20, 2014 - Feb 20, 2014
Mount Doom, Hobbits, Caves and Sky - Feb 11, 2014
Back again Landing in Wellington, we had a little case if déjà vu. We picked up our new campervan and hit the road right away. Our first stop in our journey through the North Island would...