Christinelabrie's Traveler Profile
- Retail. yay.
- Favourite music
- Mostly classic rock and the 80's. That David Bowie knew what he was doing.
- Favourite movie
- Dark Knight, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Fifth Element
- Just English, usually very poorly.
- Interests and hobbies
- I like writing and photography. Recently my biggest hobby has been trip planning.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Work in Antarctica.
- Favourite book
- Sabriel, The Princess Bride
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Yosemite was pretty amazing. Speeding up the hairpin narrow roads to beat the sun so we could watch the sunrise from the top of the valley. Plus we almost gotten eaten by bears, several times.
I hope to keep people updated with this site as opposed to emailing everyone. Hopefully I'll be diligent and this will be a fun reminder of the trip once I return.
Recent Entries by Christinelabrie
London Calling - May 31, 2010
London was the trip of the closed monuments. Not because they were actually closed, but because we always arrived fashionably late. Our hotel was tiny! The bathroom had your knees to the sink, ...
Paris the second! - May 27, 2010
So I've forgotten most of Tours, it was a nice relaxing part of my holiday, I did a lot of sitting in parks, it was great. The only downside would be the Hotel Terminus. Don’t go there. It...
I know, I know, this is super late - May 21, 2010
I'm in france! Mwahahahaha! Take that spain! Okay, maybe I should stop taking Barcelona so personally. I could really see how some people would like it. I mean, the whole time I was there I was ...