Christianbjork's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- All kinds... from classical to hip hop to death metal..
- Lima, Peru
- Favourite movie
- Sin City was fun...
- English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, etc.
- Favourite quote
- Carpe Diem perhaps?
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, music, languages
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel as much as I can...
- Favourite book
- A Short History of Nearly Everything is fun...
- My friends describe me as
- Too straightforward...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being alive.
Recent Entries by Christianbjork
Quick stop at the Catholic Pilgrimage town of Fati - Oct 2, 2013
After another quick bus ride around such a beautiful city that is Porto (definitely want to go back one day.....), my mom and I took the (16 Euros, 2 hours) bus south to Fatima, which is super well...
Amazingly beautiful port city - Oct 1, 2013
So my mom and I finally arrived at the much talked about Portuguese city of Porto, on the river Douro, which is on the Atlantic coast, in the (so far) beautiful country of Portugal. We flew in from...
The rain finally caught up with us, sadly! - Sep 30, 2013
It was a really good idea to walk around so much yesterday, since today we got rained on - hardcore. First we had our simple breakfast around 8am and walked to the Vatican to visit St Peter's Basil...