Christian.kell's Traveler Profile
- social worker
- Favourite music
- lots-I love music; kind of music I listen to depends on my mood.
- Favourite movie
- any Jim Jarmusch movie
- German, English, Thai
- Favourite quote
- No matter where you go there you are!
- Interests and hobbies
- travelling, photography,writing, reading, cooking, Thai language
- One thing I want to do before I die
- to write a blog entry from space
- Favourite book
- there are so many good books but I love novels by Haruki Murakami
- My friends describe me as
- ลูกครึ่ง (=half-caste)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- backpacking in SE- Asia for 2 times 6 months; unfortunately that time Internet was still in it's infancy and no pics of these travels exist.
I love to travel, especially to Southeast Asia and to Thailand in particular. India might be mostinspiring when it comes to spirituality but Thai people touched my heart. My love to this wonderful country with it's amazingly friendly people became an everlasting one.
When I travel; I admire, I compare, I remember, I learn, I observe, I share, I love, I hate, I dream, I regret but I never forget. When I travel, I open myself to the warmness of genuine human beings, who like me, are also passionate about local travel. It is a movement, a collaborative effort - an ambitious quest shaped by inspiring individuals trying to share a positive message. Shouldn't we all be heading in a positive direction? When I travel, I try to become more local in order to learn and master the local ways and customs. I absorb (like a true sponge), everything the destination and its people have on offer. All in good faith and with an open heart.
Recent Entries by Christian.kell
time is up- once again - Nov 8, 2011
It's just four days until my departure and I haven't written a single blog entry- shame on me! But I was just too busy doing nothing, relaxing or simply not in the right mood to write. So it'...
Unforgettable Amphawa! - Jun 25, 2012
It's raining. Not a little bit of rain but raining heavily. Cats and dogs- no one says that nowadays anymore, right? I mean it's raining that hard now that you could take a bucket shower inste...
city of angel - Jun 18, 2012
I've got an angel She doesn't wear any wings She wears a heart that can melt my own She wears a smile that can make me wanna sing She gives me presents With her presence alone She gives me everythi...