Chrisndavid's Traveler Profile
- Chef(him) Teacher(her)
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Seven Samurai, Dr. Strangelove,(him) LOR, Avatar(her)
- Favourite quote
- Perception is a distorted mirror, (him and her)
- Interests and hobbies
- Sailing, Electronics, Pottery, Theatre,Music, Poker.(Him) Sailing, Gardening, Animal welfare.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To many to list,(him and her)
- Favourite book
- Leaf by Niggle. JRR Tolkien(him) Reach for the Sky(her)
- My friends describe me as
- A Couple
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having Kids (Him and her)
Recent Entries by Chrisndavid
malfunction - Aug 8, 2012
Got to trebes with one engine not working properly. The morse engine controll leaver on the starboard side had broken a split pin which disabled the engine throttle. It proved easy to repair so was...
'ere we go again' - Aug 6, 2012
back to Carcassonne to continue our journey. Left home at 6am in the UK and arrived in Carcassonne at 5.30 ish. 7th we went to the old city. stunning place.13 century walled city. Looks amazing fro...
UK holiday! - Aug 5, 2012
Back to Carcassonne tomoz, whoopee. It's been good to have facilities on hand, hot water, shower, the car. The Minack theatre setting is beautiful and the 'Complete works of Sheakspeare' was very a...