Chrisarah's Traveler Profile
- Sarah: Real Estate Appraiser/Singer Chirs: Server/Student
- Favourite music
- most music from all countries
- English and very little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
- Interests and hobbies
- vegetarianism, hiking, brewing beer, wine tasting, cooking, best friends and family
- My friends describe me as
- hillarious, fun, animal-loving, liberal wine-o's
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- falling in-love with each other
Recent Entries by Chrisarah
cockroaches and mosquitos and kitties... oh my! - Jan 10, 2010
Chris- so the tango show was amazing. i ate and drunk whatever they gave me which was a decadent four course dinner with a verity of drinks included. then the very attractive dancers came out and d...
A Few Unexpected Hours In Rainy Tokyo - Apr 3, 2013
Chris and I had a long layover in Tokyo and to our pleasant surprise we got to take the train into the city for a few hours. It was raining really hard and almost no English to be found but we stil...
Oh Boy Hanoi! - Apr 2, 2013
Thought he could get away with it did he? Ha! Only a couple hours ago, as Chris and I were walking through the crowded, dirty, smelly, streets of Hanoi with our ears ringing from all the motorbike ...