Chrisarah's Traveler Profile
- Sarah: Real Estate Appraiser/Singer Chirs: Server/Student
- Favourite music
- most music from all countries
- English and very little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
- Interests and hobbies
- vegetarianism, hiking, brewing beer, wine tasting, cooking, best friends and family
- My friends describe me as
- hillarious, fun, animal-loving, liberal wine-o's
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- falling in-love with each other
Recent Entries by Chrisarah
Oh Boy Hanoi! - Apr 2, 2013
Thought he could get away with it did he? Ha! Only a couple hours ago, as Chris and I were walking through the crowded, dirty, smelly, streets of Hanoi with our ears ringing from all the motorbike ...
Fun With Strangers - Mar 31, 2013
One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Halong Bay is something we feel very fortunate to have visited! It's stunning! There are over 3,000 islands in Halong Bay alone and more in the neighb...
Hoi An in English, means ''to consume'' - Mar 25, 2013
I have been really excited about Hoi An since I saw pictures of the old French architecture and heard of their Bia Hoi. This place is quite lovely although there are countless tailors who all give ...