Chris.markus's Traveler Profile
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Favourite music
- St. Paul, Minnesota
- Favourite movie
- True Grit, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Hobbit
- Favourite quote
- "For every mile of road there is two miles of ditches!", Bob Roll
- Interests and hobbies
- Cycling, Swimming, Camping, Guns, Christian Apologetics
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride my bike around the world.
- Favourite book
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My marriage to a wonderful woman and the birth of our three children.
Recent Entries by Chris.markus
Day #12 Marigot, St. Martin — Sacramento, CA USA - Apr 7, 2015
Today is a melancholy day. Get checked off of the Ti Paya by the charter company, catch a taxi to the airport, pay $25/a head exit fee and we leave the charm of the West Indies for the foreseeable ...
Day #11 Road Bay, Anguilla — Marigot, St. Martin - Apr 6, 2015
Today is our last day at sea. (Yes, read a big frown here.) We sailed from Road Bay, Aguilla to Baie de Marogot. Capt. Greg calling out sail settings and headings with Kyle at the helm and me scutt...
Day #10 Simpson Bay — Road Bay, Anguilla BWI - Apr 5, 2015
Today at the last minute we decided to sail over to Anguilla part of the British West Indies. This makes 4 major islands visited and 3 distinct cultural traditions. This trip has been fantastic. Sa...