Chris.markus's Traveler Profile
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Favourite music
- St. Paul, Minnesota
- Favourite movie
- True Grit, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Hobbit
- Favourite quote
- "For every mile of road there is two miles of ditches!", Bob Roll
- Interests and hobbies
- Cycling, Swimming, Camping, Guns, Christian Apologetics
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride my bike around the world.
- Favourite book
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My marriage to a wonderful woman and the birth of our three children.
Recent Entries by Chris.markus
Day #3 Grande-Case — Grande-Case (Training Day) - Mar 29, 2015
Today started out leisurely bacon and eggs cooked by Kyle. I took about a 1/2 mile swim to the beach and back to the boat. I might have rested on the beach longer but a nude beach is not all you mi...
Day #2 Marina Port Royale, Marigot — Grande-Case - Mar 28, 2015
Awoke to light rain in my face! It was coming in my porthole, how cool is that? A full rainbow was noted out the stern. A sign of good sailing and adventures ahead. We had a chart review of the loc...
Day #1 Sacramento to Sint Maarten - Mar 27, 2015
We left Sacramento on Thursday 7:30 for a 2 hr. drive to SFO for our "Redeye" at 11:50 to Miami. Then we leave MIA at Friday 9:50 for Sint Maarten arriving at 12:50 local. Well that's not how it we...