Chris.markus's Traveler Profile
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Favourite music
- St. Paul, Minnesota
- Favourite movie
- True Grit, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Hobbit
- Favourite quote
- "For every mile of road there is two miles of ditches!", Bob Roll
- Interests and hobbies
- Cycling, Swimming, Camping, Guns, Christian Apologetics
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride my bike around the world.
- Favourite book
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My marriage to a wonderful woman and the birth of our three children.
Recent Entries by Chris.markus
Day #27 Apgar C.G. To Logan Pass and Back Again - Aug 12, 2013
What an amazing culmination to a wonderful tour. After meeting many cyclists who had ridden the Going to the Sun Rd. to Logan's Pass 6,646 ft. I decided that to get this far and not finish at the V...
Epilogue: Day #28-#29 Glacier N.P. to Missoula, MT - Aug 13, 2013
Well my goal has been reached and in reaching it I realize that the goal was not one of milage, speed or time, but one of exploration of my boundaries. We all live within sets of routines that defi...
Day #26 Swan Lake to Apgar, Glacier N.P. - Aug 11, 2013
What happens when you get lost on an Epic Cycling Tour? It turns into adventure! Today started well I was traveling with Josh again. We missed a minor turn in Ferndale but it was easily detected an...