Chris-roisin's Traveler Profile
- He's a lowly paid Civil Servant (and so is she!!!)
- Favourite music
- She likes listening to Runrig, Saw Doctors and Ian McNabb and he listens to anything she has playing in the car at the time!!!
- Favourite movie
- Some of his favourite movies are Pulp Fiction, the Bourne trilogy and the Godfather movies. Some of her favourite movies include Doctor Zhivago, True Lies and the Terminator movies
- He likes to think he can speak German and Swedish. She can count to 10 in Gaelic!!!
- Favourite quote
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." (read on!!)
- Interests and hobbies
- He likes taking trips away with her. She likes ORGANISING trips (without him!!)
- Favourite book
- She says anything by Jonathan Kellerman. He says "the World". And I'm half way through chapter 3 (see favourite quote!!)
- My friends describe me as
- He's said to look like Young Mr. Grace. She's is and always will be best described as the voice of reason!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- He says I don't do amazing moments, every minute of life is amazing. She says I'm gonna be sick!!
Recent Entries by Chris-roisin
From Red to Med - the Suez Canal - Apr 10, 2014
Temperature: 21C 70F Distance travelled: 3356 nautical miles Aqaba was our last visit to Asia Minor otherwise known as the Middle East. We now head for the Mediterranean via the Suez Canal. T...
Gliding and sliding up the Red Sea - Apr 8, 2014
Temp: 77F 25C Distance travelled: 2063 nautical miles Now we have 4 days cruising up the Red Sea. This will give me the chance to explain a little about life on board. What do we get up to fo...
Muscat: 20,000 worshippers under the sun! - Apr 2, 2014
Temp: 94F 32C Distance travelled: 498 nautical miles We are still a few days away from pirate/bandit country. The badlands lie around the horn of Africa along the Somalian, Eritrean and Djibo...