Chris-roisin's Traveler Profile
- He's a lowly paid Civil Servant (and so is she!!!)
- Favourite music
- She likes listening to Runrig, Saw Doctors and Ian McNabb and he listens to anything she has playing in the car at the time!!!
- Favourite movie
- Some of his favourite movies are Pulp Fiction, the Bourne trilogy and the Godfather movies. Some of her favourite movies include Doctor Zhivago, True Lies and the Terminator movies
- He likes to think he can speak German and Swedish. She can count to 10 in Gaelic!!!
- Favourite quote
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." (read on!!)
- Interests and hobbies
- He likes taking trips away with her. She likes ORGANISING trips (without him!!)
- Favourite book
- She says anything by Jonathan Kellerman. He says "the World". And I'm half way through chapter 3 (see favourite quote!!)
- My friends describe me as
- He's said to look like Young Mr. Grace. She's is and always will be best described as the voice of reason!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- He says I don't do amazing moments, every minute of life is amazing. She says I'm gonna be sick!!
Recent Entries by Chris-roisin
Kasbah rocking. The White House that's Casablanca - Feb 28, 2012
Having thankfully missed the Mr Made in Italy contest last night we had a full day at sea before arriving in Casablanca. There was an evening of activities with an Italian theme to celebrate 150 ye...
The Gulf of Aden - my other gun's a Kalashnikov!! - Oct 23, 2011
This is our 4<sup>th</sup> day at sea. Rather than give a day-by-day account of our activity, which would be rather repetitive (i.e. got up, had breakfast, laid out in the sun for a bit...
Venice 03 -: Nun's on tour kick up a storm! - Sep 22, 2014
<b>Distance travelled: 674 nautical miles</b> Roisin and I have sailed away from Venice on 3 occasions. Passing across the Grand Canal and seeing St. Mark's square and the characteristi...