Chris-roisin's Traveler Profile
- He's a lowly paid Civil Servant (and so is she!!!)
- Favourite music
- She likes listening to Runrig, Saw Doctors and Ian McNabb and he listens to anything she has playing in the car at the time!!!
- Favourite movie
- Some of his favourite movies are Pulp Fiction, the Bourne trilogy and the Godfather movies. Some of her favourite movies include Doctor Zhivago, True Lies and the Terminator movies
- He likes to think he can speak German and Swedish. She can count to 10 in Gaelic!!!
- Favourite quote
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." (read on!!)
- Interests and hobbies
- He likes taking trips away with her. She likes ORGANISING trips (without him!!)
- Favourite book
- She says anything by Jonathan Kellerman. He says "the World". And I'm half way through chapter 3 (see favourite quote!!)
- My friends describe me as
- He's said to look like Young Mr. Grace. She's is and always will be best described as the voice of reason!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- He says I don't do amazing moments, every minute of life is amazing. She says I'm gonna be sick!!
Recent Entries by Chris-roisin
Born in Liverpool, raised in Hamburg! - Aug 29, 2015
Roisin and I always try to take a break around about our anniversary which is then followed by my birthday a few days later. In May 2015, Roisin was indulging in one of her favourite pastimes ̵...
Leaving Jordan - day 7 nearly turned into day 8!! - Jun 9, 2015
Our flight home today is scheduled to depart from Amman Queen Alia airport at 11:10am. Working backwards we need to ensure the car is returned by 9:00. It is supposed to take one hour from the Dead...
At home with the Bedouins! - Jun 6, 2015
After our antics of the past few day, I for one (and my legs could certainly vouch for this) was ready for a bit of chill out time with minimal driving. Roisin had no qualms with this. She was also...