Chris-roisin's Traveler Profile
- He's a lowly paid Civil Servant (and so is she!!!)
- Favourite music
- She likes listening to Runrig, Saw Doctors and Ian McNabb and he listens to anything she has playing in the car at the time!!!
- Favourite movie
- Some of his favourite movies are Pulp Fiction, the Bourne trilogy and the Godfather movies. Some of her favourite movies include Doctor Zhivago, True Lies and the Terminator movies
- He likes to think he can speak German and Swedish. She can count to 10 in Gaelic!!!
- Favourite quote
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." (read on!!)
- Interests and hobbies
- He likes taking trips away with her. She likes ORGANISING trips (without him!!)
- Favourite book
- She says anything by Jonathan Kellerman. He says "the World". And I'm half way through chapter 3 (see favourite quote!!)
- My friends describe me as
- He's said to look like Young Mr. Grace. She's is and always will be best described as the voice of reason!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- He says I don't do amazing moments, every minute of life is amazing. She says I'm gonna be sick!!
Recent Entries by Chris-roisin
As time goes by in Casablanca! - Mar 29, 2015
Total distance travelled from Santos: 5086 nautical miles Time is definitely going by. We have been on board now just over two weeks with six more full (fun?) packed days left before 'disembarkati...
Lanzarote - not as flat as you think!! - Mar 27, 2015
Total miles travelled from Santos: 4648 nautical miles We docked in Arrecife, the capital of Lanzarote at 10am, not a cloud in the sky, fluffy or otherwise. Up in the buffet some people seemed t...
the dizzy highs of Madeira - Mar 26, 2015
Total distance travelled since Santos: 4345 nautical miles This is our 3<sup>rd</sup> time to Madeira. On our first visit we rode down the hillside in a wicker sled. Last time was the incident w...