Chris-roisin's Traveler Profile
- He's a lowly paid Civil Servant (and so is she!!!)
- Favourite music
- She likes listening to Runrig, Saw Doctors and Ian McNabb and he listens to anything she has playing in the car at the time!!!
- Favourite movie
- Some of his favourite movies are Pulp Fiction, the Bourne trilogy and the Godfather movies. Some of her favourite movies include Doctor Zhivago, True Lies and the Terminator movies
- He likes to think he can speak German and Swedish. She can count to 10 in Gaelic!!!
- Favourite quote
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." (read on!!)
- Interests and hobbies
- He likes taking trips away with her. She likes ORGANISING trips (without him!!)
- Favourite book
- She says anything by Jonathan Kellerman. He says "the World". And I'm half way through chapter 3 (see favourite quote!!)
- My friends describe me as
- He's said to look like Young Mr. Grace. She's is and always will be best described as the voice of reason!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- He says I don't do amazing moments, every minute of life is amazing. She says I'm gonna be sick!!
Recent Entries by Chris-roisin
'Tis the Season...' - Dec 23, 2014
The day after Zeebrugge was a sea day. And our first black tie event where tuxedo and evening gown are the required attire. I decided to wear a tux as my evening gown was still at the dry cleaners!...
Deck the Decks with Boughs of Holly!! - Dec 21, 2014
We've barely had time to unpack and the entertainment has already started. At 2:15 a local choir were carol singing in the atrium. As we wandered through the ship to get our bearings, a distinct sm...
I saw three ships come sailing in…!!! - Dec 20, 2014
Those of you who are regular cruisers will know that every day, whether onboard or ashore, presents itself with new experiences. Some are good, a few are bad. (It's usually the bad ones that are un...