Chris-roisin's Traveler Profile
- He's a lowly paid Civil Servant (and so is she!!!)
- Favourite music
- She likes listening to Runrig, Saw Doctors and Ian McNabb and he listens to anything she has playing in the car at the time!!!
- Favourite movie
- Some of his favourite movies are Pulp Fiction, the Bourne trilogy and the Godfather movies. Some of her favourite movies include Doctor Zhivago, True Lies and the Terminator movies
- He likes to think he can speak German and Swedish. She can count to 10 in Gaelic!!!
- Favourite quote
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." (read on!!)
- Interests and hobbies
- He likes taking trips away with her. She likes ORGANISING trips (without him!!)
- Favourite book
- She says anything by Jonathan Kellerman. He says "the World". And I'm half way through chapter 3 (see favourite quote!!)
- My friends describe me as
- He's said to look like Young Mr. Grace. She's is and always will be best described as the voice of reason!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- He says I don't do amazing moments, every minute of life is amazing. She says I'm gonna be sick!!
Recent Entries by Chris-roisin
Dakar: not just a rally: slaving over a hot island - May 16, 2016
Distance travelled from Cape Town: 3,704 nautical miles From Walvis Bay we have been on a North Westerly heading. We crossed over the Angola Basin at a depth of 5000m, just over 3 miles deep, be...
Cape Town where a Spark brings Robben Is. to life! - May 4, 2016
Cape Town is one of the most iconic cities in the world. It's a city in the southern hemisphere on the same latitude as Sydney and Buenos Aires and equivalent to Casablanca and Los Angeles in the n...
Valetta - a tale of two (or is it three) cities?! - May 24, 2016
Distance travelled from Cape Town: 6,295 nautical miles We continued to head due eat across the Mediterranean towards Malta. That evening the clock changed for the last time being put forward by...