Chris-roisin's Traveler Profile
- He's a lowly paid Civil Servant (and so is she!!!)
- Favourite music
- She likes listening to Runrig, Saw Doctors and Ian McNabb and he listens to anything she has playing in the car at the time!!!
- Favourite movie
- Some of his favourite movies are Pulp Fiction, the Bourne trilogy and the Godfather movies. Some of her favourite movies include Doctor Zhivago, True Lies and the Terminator movies
- He likes to think he can speak German and Swedish. She can count to 10 in Gaelic!!!
- Favourite quote
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." (read on!!)
- Interests and hobbies
- He likes taking trips away with her. She likes ORGANISING trips (without him!!)
- Favourite book
- She says anything by Jonathan Kellerman. He says "the World". And I'm half way through chapter 3 (see favourite quote!!)
- My friends describe me as
- He's said to look like Young Mr. Grace. She's is and always will be best described as the voice of reason!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- He says I don't do amazing moments, every minute of life is amazing. She says I'm gonna be sick!!
Recent Entries by Chris-roisin
Peezing down in Pisa!! - Apr 4, 2015
Total distance travelled from Santos: 6345 nautical miles Total distance travelled from Genoa: 98 linear miles!! It's taken me a week to think of the title for this final chapter of this blog...
Ajaccio - Home of the little Corsican!! - Apr 3, 2015
Total distance travelled from Santos: 6171 nautical miles So, the eve before our last port. Mrs H had been at the satellite imaging for the weather in the Mediterranean due to what we had heard ...
A lifting experience in Salvador de Bahia - Mar 18, 2015
<b>Total distance from Santos: 941 nautical miles.</b> The day after Rio was a sea day or 'navigation day'. This was a chance to relax, take in some sun, sign up for the World Champions...