Chris-roisin's Traveler Profile
- He's a lowly paid Civil Servant (and so is she!!!)
- Favourite music
- She likes listening to Runrig, Saw Doctors and Ian McNabb and he listens to anything she has playing in the car at the time!!!
- Favourite movie
- Some of his favourite movies are Pulp Fiction, the Bourne trilogy and the Godfather movies. Some of her favourite movies include Doctor Zhivago, True Lies and the Terminator movies
- He likes to think he can speak German and Swedish. She can count to 10 in Gaelic!!!
- Favourite quote
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." (read on!!)
- Interests and hobbies
- He likes taking trips away with her. She likes ORGANISING trips (without him!!)
- Favourite book
- She says anything by Jonathan Kellerman. He says "the World". And I'm half way through chapter 3 (see favourite quote!!)
- My friends describe me as
- He's said to look like Young Mr. Grace. She's is and always will be best described as the voice of reason!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- He says I don't do amazing moments, every minute of life is amazing. She says I'm gonna be sick!!
Recent Entries by Chris-roisin
Naples, FL (Flippin' Lush!!) - Part 1 - Dec 11, 2015
Despite departure times of guests being staggered depending on individual circumstances, everyone has to vacate their stateroom by 7am regardless of whether your departure slot is 07:30 or 1030. Fo...
Naples, FL (Flippin' Lush!!) - Part 2 - Dec 14, 2015
After yesterday's trolley bus tour, now we know where things are, we took time this morning to take a closer look at a few of the features around Naples. Like all cities in the USA, Naples adopts t...
Flying on the shoulders of giants - Nov 30, 2015
The most common question Roisin and I get asked before we start off on one of our jaunts is: <i>'Going anywhere nice?'</i> A very strange question. I’m sure they don’t reali...