Chooklotto's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- perth, western australia
- Favourite movie
- the shawshank redemption
- Interests and hobbies
- gym, swimming, water ski, snow ski, travel, scuba
- One thing I want to do before I die
- jump out of a plane
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- relaxed, fun, a listener, a daredevil
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- trekking to everest base camp along with watching the sunrise over angkor wat
Recent Entries by Chooklotto
A trip to the Trevi, Pantheon and Catacombs - Oct 15, 2002
I was up early to get the underground train out to the Spanish Steps so I could actually see them and take some photos without masses of tourists. I followed the roads to the Trevi Fountain and thr...
checking out the Sistine and the Vatican - Oct 14, 2002
Managed to get public transport today out to the smallest country in the world known as the Vatican. Surrounded by a wall and containing some of the most beautiful buildings in the world its a mu...
Colosseum, Palantine Hill and the Roman Forum - Oct 13, 2002
Got to the Florence train station just after 8 and was on the 8.55am Eurostar train down to Rome - man those things travel fast. Its about 280km and we did it in about 1 1/2 hours. Station Term...