Chmielewskij's Traveler Profile
- Consultant/Casting Associate
- Favourite music
- A little bit of everything, I think we would both like to be a bit more diverse in our musical tastes.
- Favourite movie
- Children of Men, O Brother Where Are Thou (Joe) Love Actually, Pride & Prejudice, Atonement (Maribeth)
- Favourite quote
- "Nothing ever tastes bad with a little extra cheese on top" (Paula Deen, Maribeth)
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, running, roller coasters, food, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to Africa, skydive, (Maribeth, Joe) Go to Antarctica, save the world (Joe)
- Favourite book
- A Short History of Nearly Everything (Joe) She's Come Undone (Maribeth)
- My friends describe me as
- a great couple, always out to have a good time and make people laugh. One slightly more adventerous than the other.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Wow, that's tough to write for both of us. Our wedding day was pretty spectacular, looking at each other and reciting the vows with all of our friend and family there...
Recent Entries by Chmielewskij
One Last Entry - Aug 17, 2009
We are back home after 44 days, and it feels odd, like moving back in to school after a summer away. Our apartment made it through these past weeks relatively well. Many of our plants are alive, an...
Going Home - Aug 16, 2009
It was a blessing that Joe and I were awoken at 6:00AM on Sunday morning from jet lag. We decided to slip out and take a walk on the bike path. The sun was just starting to take its place in the sk...
It’s Milwaukee, Doncha Know - Aug 15, 2009
Maribeth and I both woke up early this morning, jetlag being the last present of our 36 hours of travel from the "day" before. Wide awake at 6:30am, and hungry for dinner, we headed downstairs. My ...