Chinasmack's Traveler Profile
- Student, TEFL teacher
- Favourite music
- Electronic, Hip-hop, Trip-hop, alternative, basically anything other than pop
- Favourite movie
- Blood diamond, the motorcycle diaries
- English, Beginner Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- It doesn't matter if the cat is black or white, as long as the cat catches the mouse - Deng Xiao Ping
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Photography, Culture, Geography, Politics, Partying, Meeting new people
- Favourite book
- Song Lines - Bruce Chatwin
Recent Entries by Chinasmack
"And don't blady miss any!" - Apr 11, 2010
I’ve been meaning to write an entry in my blog about my harvest work since day one, but when I come home from the fields I barely have enough energy to make myself some food. It’s hard,...
Tenterfield lodge, what a nightmare - May 3, 2010
Staying in Tenterfield lodge was like being in a prison, or worse, a boy scout camp! Tenterfield lodge is a backpackers working hostel in (the backwater town) of Tenterfield. L...
The job begins! - Apr 3, 2010
I have just arrived at my new tomato picking job. I don’t know what to make of it or what to expect, all I know is I want to make a **** load of cash quick and get out of he...