Chictravelers2's Traveler Profile
- Travel Expert Retired
- Favourite music
- Mostly Country, Hawaiian, Oldies
- New York
- Favourite movie
- Again, too many...Action Adventure, Romantic Comedies
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Don't really have one.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, reading, sewing, crafts
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to my grandkids' weddings and see some great-grandkids.
- Favourite book
- Too many to count
- My friends describe me as
- Adventuresome and fun-loving.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I couldn't possibly narrow down just one moment. Besides my family, my travels, both in the US and internationally, have been very special.
Recent Entries by Chictravelers2
It's really good to be back on Maui! - May 14, 2011
It's been 5 1/2 years since we retired, packed up, sold our 3 bed, 2 1/2 bath 2200 sq ft house and tons of accumulated 'stuff', and left the paradise island of Maui, for the life of living in an ap...
Winding down our Winter Texan season - Mar 26, 2011
I can hardy believe that I haven't written anything for several weeks. Mardi Gras was a popular theme for a few events including a fun parade all around the park, it was rather amazing how much cre...
2011 starts with lots fun, parties and side trips. - Feb 19, 2011
I know to some of you, these first few paragraphs are mostly repeat info, but there's a bunch of folks who are new to my Travel Pod who have not seen it before, so please bear with me, there's new...