Chaymus's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock, Alternative, Blues, Jazz, Classical -Theirs a Time and a Place for Most Music-
- An Muillean Gearrrrr
- Favourite movie
- Primal Fear
- English, French ...
- Favourite quote
- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Eating ...If I could make a living from it, I would.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live a little ...
- Favourite book
- 'A Walk in the woods'
- My friends describe me as
- Laid Back to the point of being Horizonta!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sep '72
My Highly Recommended - Travel Website
Recent Entries by Chaymus
LIVED A DREAM ... - May 27, 2007
The Trip is Long Over But What A Trip ... 7 months, 13 countries, 5000km on a 40 year old Motorbike in India, 500km on 4 year old MountainBike in Europe, Random flights, Random places, Randomer peo...
FERRY TO THE SCHMOKE ... - May 26, 2007
CHILLIN IN THE POOL ... - May 22, 2007