Charlesaclark's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- All sorts
- Reading, Berks
- Favourite movie
- Star Wars
- English, Swahili
- Favourite quote
- That's the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
- Interests and hobbies
- Crosswords, travel, beer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become immortal
- Favourite book
- Can't do favourites
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing a spring lamb being born in the warm, hazy, Berkshire morning light, and being nuzzled to its feet by a loving mother. Then trying to iceskate on a frozen pond and falling over.
Recent Entries by Charlesaclark
Day 85 - Tripoli of a Lifetime - Oct 30, 2007
Hair: Primed for Hallowe'en Beard: Completes The Costume Distance Driven: 11,627km Frame of Mind: Rested A random number n: on the way to Tripoli I saw much commotion on a quayside. Some fis...
Epilogue - What I Learned on My Travels - Mar 29, 2008
If you're thinking of doing something similar don't be so much of a muppet as I was. Here's a short list of things I learned, mostly the hard way. Always top up with petrol whenever possible, regar...
Day 100+ - Back to Reality and Charlotte's Demise - Mar 29, 2008
I hired a car, which is much more civilised mode of transport to use at the start of a British winter, and headed up to Leeds, then Scotland, down to Teesside, and back to Manchester in a whistle-s...