Chapj's Traveler Profile
- Director of Pastoral Care at Providence Marianwood in Issaquah, WA
- English, Afrikaans, German
- Favourite quote
- God is good all the time and all the time God is good
- Interests and hobbies
- Hiking, cycling, photography,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Complete the work my Lord has given me to do, so that when I see Him face-to-face, I may hear Him say, "Well done, good and faithful servant..."
- Favourite book
- The Bible and "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting and getting married to my beloved wife, Anne, and being privileged to become the father of three beautiful and precious daughters - Maria, Gabrielle, and Marieke - watching them grow into the choice women, wives, and mothers they are.
To participate in this special event click on DONATE NOW
Select the "Bistro Fund" button. You will be taken to Providence Marianwood secure online donation form.
If you prefer to donate offline, you may call and speak to Arlene Carter, Providence Marianwood Foundation Director at 425-391-2895 or email:email@example.com
Recent Entries by Chapj
Day 3: Enjoying the Blessing and Making a Decision - Oct 20, 2012
Day 3 got started a little later this morning since the earliest ferry for Maria to join us only left Clinton for Mukilteo at 5:30am. Once she arrived and we had loaded her gear, we headed out at 6...
Day 4: Worshipping at Morton UMC - Oct 21, 2012
Sunday morning dawned with the opportunity to relax in bed for a few extra minutes and reflect on what this pilgrimage has meant for both Anne and me and to give thanks to God for numerous blessi...
First day - from Anne - Oct 18, 2012
We left at 0415 in good spirits. Traffic on Issaquah-Hobart road quite intense already this early. It is chilly but dry. God is good. Sent from Anne's iPhone