Cguzik's Traveler Profile
- Full time woman, part time photographer.
- Favourite music
- Rock en espano, rock, middle eastern drums... anything that moves my soul
- Bogota, Colombia
- English and Spanish (and learning French)
- Favourite quote
- "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, food and wine, belly dancing, reading, dancing and of course laying on the grass!
- Favourite book
- Too many good ones. 'The pilgrimage' 'A orillas del rio piedra me sente y llore' both by Paulo Coelho 'The godfather' 'The Family' both by Mario Puzo...and the list goes on
Recent Entries by Cguzik
The rest of the trip - May 18, 2006
The rest of the trip was pretty much the same. Going here and there with my family, visiting museums and all the things that there is to see in Toronto, so instead of writhing some boring details, ...
Our Anniversary!!! - May 17, 2006
Today is our 3rd aniversary and we are going to enjoy it!!!! After walking all day long around Toronto, we went to the Sultant's tent, a very nice morrocan restaurant in downtown Toronto. The food ...
Chinese Market - May 16, 2006
No to much today. We went to a Chinese market to buy some fruits, but I aso found that they sell all kinds of interesting things that I would never eat like fish heads, pink eggs,black chickens etc...