Celincline's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- A lot of country but pretty much everything
- St. Albans, Vermont, USA
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings
- English, some French and some German
- Favourite quote
- Do not conform
- Interests and hobbies
- Anthropology/Archaeology, Music, playing music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Fall in Love
- Favourite book
- Harry Potter series
- My friends describe me as
- crazy and awkward
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hanging out with my best friends in Vienna for a week.
These are my pictures from all of my trips
Recent Entries by Celincline
First night in Slovenia - Apr 17, 2008
I got to Maribor at 7:40pm. Sandra and Zoran were both waiting on the platform for me. It was great to see them again. They said welcome to Slovenia as we hugged. Zoran then almost immediately star...
Sudden job - Sep 29, 2009
After being done the UMaine job for about a week and awaiting an email from UMass Amhearst about a job in Norther Mass I finally got an email on Monday morning from them saying that there was work ...
Finally Getting the first call - Aug 17, 2009
I graduated with a batchelor of arts degree in Anthropology and Music in May from Franklin Pierce University. All I've ever wanted to do is be an archaeologist. Last summer I was able to get a job ...