Cecilia74's Traveler Profile
- Text editor / writer
- Favourite music
- Fleetwood Mac, Stromae, Zaz, Sleater-Kinney, Antony & The Johnsons, Blondie
- Favourite movie
- Secrets & Lies, Magnolia, Bin-Jip (Five Wood), Festen, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, Moonrise Kingdom
- Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, a few words of Swahili :-)
- Favourite quote
- "The more I see the more I want to see; and the more I know I don't know. It is wonderful." - Beren Patterson, tribalcog.com
- Interests and hobbies
- Volleyball (indoor and outdoor), cycling, reading, languages, cultures, movies, documentaries
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I don't wait for death to peek around the corner before doing things I want. Am already enjoying my life, friends, traveling, work.
- Favourite book
- Can't pick just one! Fave authors: Haruki Murakami, Alice Walker, Wilbur Smith, Joris Luijendijk, Nick Hornby, Annie MG Schmidt
- My friends describe me as
- Introverted, fun, trustworthy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing a baby whale being born in an Australian ocean, by chance and in the wild.
Recent Entries by Cecilia74
Tips for anyone who wants to visit Leipzig - May 7, 2015
For any future travelers I will list my tips. - Get away from the center. There are a few nice sights and shops but otherwise it's very touristy, mainstream and crowded. - Use the site...
Málaga - Sep 27, 2015
Sunday 27 September Arrived by fast train and checked into my nice apartment, was received warmly by the host. Walked to the park, boulevard, beach front and the marina...
Quedlinburg at leisure - Oct 9, 2014
Rain was predicted. I walked around all the little hidden streets of Quedlinburg, climbed a watchtower, had coffee at a cute cafe. Walked around some more at random and through parts I ha...