Cecilia74's Traveler Profile
- Text editor / writer
- Favourite music
- Fleetwood Mac, Stromae, Zaz, Sleater-Kinney, Antony & The Johnsons, Blondie
- Favourite movie
- Secrets & Lies, Magnolia, Bin-Jip (Five Wood), Festen, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, Moonrise Kingdom
- Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, a few words of Swahili :-)
- Favourite quote
- "The more I see the more I want to see; and the more I know I don't know. It is wonderful." - Beren Patterson, tribalcog.com
- Interests and hobbies
- Volleyball (indoor and outdoor), cycling, reading, languages, cultures, movies, documentaries
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I don't wait for death to peek around the corner before doing things I want. Am already enjoying my life, friends, traveling, work.
- Favourite book
- Can't pick just one! Fave authors: Haruki Murakami, Alice Walker, Wilbur Smith, Joris Luijendijk, Nick Hornby, Annie MG Schmidt
- My friends describe me as
- Introverted, fun, trustworthy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing a baby whale being born in an Australian ocean, by chance and in the wild.
Recent Entries by Cecilia74
Aranjuez - Sep 15, 2015
On my way driving from Cuenca (east of Madrid) to Toledo (south of Madrid) I stopped in Aranjuez, which was quite a disappointing experience. Unlike most other cities / villages, this one did ...
Málaga - Sep 27, 2015
Sunday 27 September Arrived by fast train and checked into my nice apartment, was received warmly by the host. Walked to the park, boulevard, beach front and the marina...
Córdoba - Sep 24, 2015
Thursday 24 September Arrived by AVE high speed train. Wandered around the very touristy central area in the afternoon, and the bridge. It was nice and hot. I went to a restaurant wit...