Cecilia74's Traveler Profile
- Text editor / writer
- Favourite music
- Fleetwood Mac, Stromae, Zaz, Sleater-Kinney, Antony & The Johnsons, Blondie
- Favourite movie
- Secrets & Lies, Magnolia, Bin-Jip (Five Wood), Festen, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, Moonrise Kingdom
- Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, a few words of Swahili :-)
- Favourite quote
- "The more I see the more I want to see; and the more I know I don't know. It is wonderful." - Beren Patterson, tribalcog.com
- Interests and hobbies
- Beach volleyball, cycling, hiking, reading, languages, cultures, movies, documentaries
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I don't wait for death to peek around the corner before doing things I want. Am already enjoying my life, friends, traveling, work.
- Favourite book
- Can't pick just one! Fave authors: Haruki Murakami, Alice Walker, Wilbur Smith, Joris Luijendijk, Nick Hornby, Annie MG Schmidt
- My friends describe me as
- Introverted, fun, trustworthy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing a baby whale being born in an Australian ocean, by chance and in the wild.
Recent Entries by Cecilia74
Málaga - Sep 27, 2015
<b>Sunday 27 September </b> Got into Málaga on the Avant train. Went to the marina in evening, lovely place to stroll around. The moon was hanging very low and red and w...
Cute and happy Salento - Jan 28, 2013
Cute and happy Salento; and amazing Cocora valley Salento Population: 4000 inhabitants Altitude: 1900 meters Temperature when I was there: about 25 degrees Celsius during the day, about 10-15...
Sleepy border town Ralingen as a base - Jun 13, 2016
After a fun weekend with 8 friends and a baby in the Twente region in the Netherlands, and having to be in Twente again 6 days later, I decided to spend the in between time holidaying. Hiking ...