Cecilia74's Traveler Profile
- Text editor / writer
- Favourite music
- Fleetwood Mac, Stromae, Zaz, Sleater-Kinney, Antony & The Johnsons, Blondie
- Favourite movie
- Secrets & Lies, Magnolia, Bin-Jip (Five Wood), Festen, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, Moonrise Kingdom
- Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, a few words of Swahili :-)
- Favourite quote
- "The more I see the more I want to see; and the more I know I don't know. It is wonderful." - Beren Patterson, tribalcog.com
- Interests and hobbies
- Beach volleyball, cycling, hiking, reading, languages, cultures, movies, documentaries
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I don't wait for death to peek around the corner before doing things I want. Am already enjoying my life, friends, traveling, work.
- Favourite book
- Can't pick just one! Fave authors: Haruki Murakami, Alice Walker, Wilbur Smith, Joris Luijendijk, Nick Hornby, Annie MG Schmidt
- My friends describe me as
- Introverted, fun, trustworthy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing a baby whale being born in an Australian ocean, by chance and in the wild.
Recent Entries by Cecilia74
Sleepy border town Ralingen as a base - Jun 13, 2016
After a fun weekend with 8 friends and a baby in the Twente region in the Netherlands, and having to be in Twente again 6 days later, I decided to spend the in between time holidaying. Hiking ...
Fantastic photo expo in Clervaux castle (LUX) - Jun 16, 2016
I'm so happy I found the brochure about this photo exhibition in the Echternach tourist info bureau, a completely different town! Clervaux itself turned out to be a beautiful little town. And I...
Echternach - Berdorf hike - Jun 15, 2016
The Echternacht tourist bureau had recommended the 11 kilometer E1 hike which forms a loop from Echternach to Berdorf and back another way. It's supposed to take 4 hours (going up- and downhill a l...