Cdryden's Traveler Profile
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Favourite music
- Blues, jazz, world, rock (almost all except rap, death metal, punk)
- Favourite movie
- Holy Grail or Raiders of the Lost Ark
- English, (some Spanish, German, French, Arabic)
- Favourite quote
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
- Interests and hobbies
- Scuba diving, learning guitar, travel, cooking, learning
- Favourite book
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- My friends describe me as
- A purist
Recent Entries by Cdryden
Welcome to Paris! - Mar 10, 2009
I arrived from Brussels on the TGV into Gare du Nord station early in the afternoon. The first order of business was to get a transit pass for the Metro. I had pre-paid for an all zone, 5 day pass ...
Time to go - Mar 10, 2009
Before getting back on the train to Paris we tagged some more of the sites. The palace, the Cinquantenaire triumphal arch, and the Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Belgium with it's extensive collectio...
Motoring around Brussels - Mar 9, 2009
With kids in school and AG at work, Catherine drove me to some other sites. The Atomium was designed by engineer Andre Waterkeyn to represent Belgium at the 1958 Universal Exposition. It symbolizes...